Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tijuana surgery March 21

I wonder if that is who I am looking into Dr Borland? He's not far from Laffy. He charges $9800

Edited by nolagirl09

After reading this, it scared the crap out of me... Guess I'll be going to new Iberia, la. Thanks for the heads up!!

Did you gave surgery with Dr. Borland?!

DId you have your surgery? How did it go? How was the doctor? Is Medical Tourism legit?

I'm going through Medical Tourism, Jerusalem Hosp. $3700..Dr. Jose Luis Curiel.

Hi there - so did you get the surgery already? How did it go? Was Dr. Jose Luis Curiel - a good doctor? I am going through Medical Tourism and scared and hope its legit and Dr. Jose Luis Curiel is going to be my surgeon at Clinica San Juan - I am looking for any feedback!

I'm flying in to San Diego for surgery in Tijuana ... anyone else going to be in the area? I'm just looking for support...I'm having a hard time getting my family on board with my life change. ..but I'm going thru with it regardless

Help, i need help.. No to the site but no anwered from no want. Have lots of question traveling to Mexico. Having surgery with dr. alejandro lopez. Frying fron NJ to San Diego.. 6 hours flght and very nervous... Some please anwer me please. How is the flight?

Hi I am from Australia and needed to fly 10 days after surgery so my Dr made me use blood thinners for a week before and a week after I also had to wear compression socks. My flight was about 7.5hrs. I also had to constantly sip Fluid through out the flight. Call the office of the Dr and tell them you are nervous about blood clots from flying so soon after surgery and ask them what they suggest to prevent it. Take a small pillow to hold against your tummy in case it gets a bit sore during the flight other than that you will be fine

I've started my liquid diet yesterday, getting ready ladies..azinuit1 & krishnamiller. There was a xtrina on this chat...she was preparing for surgery...should've had it by now. She hasn't been back here....has anyone heard from her? Hope she's ok!!!!