Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone having the sleeve in april?!

Sleeve revision 4/10 and down 45lb. Slow weight loss for me but I'm wearing the same size I was wearing when I was 30lbs less than I am now. As long as it coming off I'm happy.

April sleevers.....how is everyone doing??? I'm down 98.4 pounds.<br> HW: 375.4<br> CW: 277.0

How many calories are you eating now?

Update from me:

Surgery date: 4/14/14

Complications: 0

Difficulties: Head Hunger

Disappointments: I didn't magically begin liking vegetables and exercise.

Beginning weight: 264

Current weight: 197

Pounds lost: 67 lbs

Inches lost as of 7/15/14: 48

Body parts lost: Boobs and some hair

I'm envious everyone seems to be losing more than me, i'm just hoping it's from starting at an earlier date or higher number -- i'm frustrated anyway. ON surgery day i was 277, and now 235, so down 42 since surgery, 52 since pre-op diet. I eat under 650 calories a day and around 70 grams of Protein, and man it's hard. I exercise 6 days a week, alternating a strength training routine (not overwhelmingly hard) and a Couch-to-5k app plan on my phone. I"m on week six of that now, and i actually do like it, much to my surprise. I sure thought I'd lose more though. I asked the NUT and the doctor and the RN assigned to the program, and the NUT said to up calories to 800 (I did that for two weeks, lost nothing!) and the doc and RN said to keep close to 600 and it would come off. Yeah - well, it's darned slow in doing so it feels like. But i'm still happy with the surgery, at least the numbers are going in the right direction.

I don't really measure calories, I just focus on getting my Protein in first....still have a shake or bar a day and eat veggies as my secondary food source after protein. My common food items these days are cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, green veggies, fresh fruit, lentils and quinoa. Taking it one day at a time and drinking lots of Water (with Crystal Light cause plain is not the same anymore!)

I was sleeved on April 29th

Total weight loss: 50lbs

Down 4 dress sizes

No more plus sizes!

Challenges: getting in exercise

Congratulations to everyone

I am a revision patient

I have lost 40 since April 9th

No complications

Currently in 14 and some 12's

No weight loss in the past 30 days :(

Starting 8/1 im back to liquids to boost my weightloss!!

Good luck everyone!!

Update!

Surgery date: 4/22/14

Difficulties: Still eating most of my calories at night in front of the tv. Oh! and beer...I miss beer. Bubbles really irritate my sleeve. Luckily I have never cared about soda

Disappointments: None really...losing my hair is pretty horrifying

Beginning weight: 231

Current weight: 162

Pounds lost: 69 lbs

Size: Went from a tight 16 and am now a solid 10...can probably wear an 8 in some brands, but haven't tried one on yet.

Body parts lost: My friend saw me in a bathing suit yesterday and exclaimed "What the hell happened to your boobs!?" I am shedding hair like a dog in summer!

Edited by SparkleCat

Update!

Surgery date: 4/22/14

Difficulties: Still eating most of my calories at night in front of the tv. Oh! and beer...I miss beer. Bubbles really irritate my sleeve. Luckily I have never cared about soda

Disappointments: None really...losing my hair is pretty horrifying

Beginning weight: 231

Current weight: 162

Pounds lost: 69 lbs

Size: Went from a tight 16 and am now a solid 10...can probably wear an 8 in some brands, but haven't tried one on yet.

Body parts lost: My friend saw me in a bathing suit yesterday and exclaimed "What the hell happened to your boobs!?" I am shedding hair like a dog in summer!

You and I had similar start. I began at 218. Now 4 days post op I'm at 206lbs. I can't wait to throw away those 16's!

Hi my name is Jackie from Miami fl! My surgery is scheduled April 2 and I am super nervous! I hope I get the approval from the insurance... My fiancé doesn't talk about my surgery at all unless I mention something about it. In definitely looking for others to talk to about my journey.

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

April 21st is my surgery

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App