Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Clear Protein Suggestions

I have searched and can't find any threads on clear Protein, even though I know there must be a lot!

I am doing some recipe testing and need some suggestions on what your favorite clear Protein powder is. I am specifically looking for ones that can be used in hot or cold recipes. What are some of your favorites?

Thank you in advance!

There aren't too many choices out there, but I liked powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored powder mix. It mixes in nicely with any broth. Also the Unjury chicken Soup flavor is really tasty too. Other than that, Isopure is a very good brand for clear Proteins. I didn't care too much for it, but when you're healing you gotta do what you do..

PRO NRG has a 4oz Protein Water that is sold at walgreens.(15g) it is pretty concentrated and yucky, so I diluted it with Water to get it in. Isopure liquid Protein and the unjury products as listed above all seem to work for the clear liquid phase

Thanks, guys!

Careful using it in hot liquids. Protein starts to break down at 140 degrees. If you're putting it in hot liquids just make sure it's not too hot.