Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't believe how good. I feel. I have almost no gas pain and almost no incision pain. It's incredicle.

Is this the eye of the storm and will the pain hit later or am I just one lucky guy? hahahaha.

:clap2:

I was banded Monday. I felt good yesterday but today I have a bad case of diareha. (sp?). Hopefully it won't happen to you cause its very unpleasant! :sick

You will probably feel some pain tomorrow - when all the anesthesia is worn off. That's how it was for me.

Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Congrats!

I can't believe how good. I feel. I have almost no gas pain and almost no incision pain. It's incredicle.

Is this the eye of the storm and will the pain hit later or am I just one lucky guy? hahahaha.

:clap2:

I think you will definately feel it tommorrow after the anesthesia has worn off. The 2nd day was the worst for me. I hope you heal nicely. :)

Hi,

I felt so great the day of surgery...I think it was the anesthesia or the PCA Dilaudid...the first day post-op when I went home I was more sore. But now, 7 days post-op, I feel great and so will you ! All in all, I felt MUCH less pain from this surgery than the back pain I felt when I fell off my deck last December !

Congratulations on starting your new life !!

Highest wt 350

Weight on sx date 270

Todays' weight 262

Goal 140

Had my surgery on march 1 and from day 1, I felt fine, no pain meds, no gas pains and everyday has been great knowing I have a band in me. Good Luck to you.

I was banded a week ago tomorrow and was out of bed last Thursday night and home from the hospital Friday. Had no pain, nausea and not even a sore throat from the tube. Even now I have no pain and have kept down all my liquids. They are even talking putting me on the soft stage already!:)

I will be banded in the morning. I am so happy to hear these wonderful positives. I want to be pain free and feelin' good too. I am keeping it positive. Thanks for the inspiration.

I was surprised at the recovery time too. I was banded a week ago today (time fly's!). Day 1, I was kind of out of it. Day 2...UGH! But all-in-all, nothing unbearable. Day 3 much better by the hours. I took pain meds for 3 days...easing off each of those days and have had none since.

All is so good! Right know I just feel a knot in the left side of my stomach and feel like somebody gently kicked me (the bruises).

1st post-op appt is tomorrow at 1:00PM...can't wait to add some soft foods!

Good luck!!!