Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I lost a letter. For the first time since high school, there is only one solitary letter on my bra size. I was not expecting this, but after struggling to find one to fit well, tried to drop from a double cup to a single and BOOM! It fits.

I suspect this means I can now wear shirts with buttons.

Wonderful stuff, but kind of like when I lost a shoe size it was completely unexpected and has left me bemused.

Well done. I can't wait to shrink mine.

What's an NSV please?

Xx

Non scale Victory

NSV - non scale victory

Congratulations!! I'm starting to fit into some of my favorite old bras that were a bit too tight.

I lost a letter. For the first time since high school, there is only one solitary letter on my bra size. I was not expecting this, but after struggling to find one to fit well, tried to drop from a double cup to a single and BOOM! It fits.

I suspect this means I can now wear shirts with buttons.

Wonderful stuff, but kind of like when I lost a shoe size it was completely unexpected and has left me bemused.

I use to be a 54 triple d, and know I'm anywhere from 46b to 46c depending on the material and how its made. It sure seems different, fitting into a bra that I probably haven't fit since at least 8th grade.

I am now in a 36D which seems a long way from a 44FF! I don't know why I didn't expect them to shrink! I think it was because when I was skinny in my teens, I still had big ones!

Though truth be told, without a bra I would now describe them as 'long'.

TMI apologies :-D

I am now in a 36D which seems a long way from a 44FF! I don't know why I didn't expect them to shrink! I think it was because when I was skinny in my teens, I still had big ones!

Though truth be told, without a bra I would now describe them as 'long'.

TMI apologies :-D

Me too I'm 24 and my boobs hang down to my stomach sitting down. I feel like I'm 60 when Itake my bra off when I go to bed

Yeah, I went from a 40D to a 36 Long.

:P

Yup know that feeling! Cosmetic surgeon looked at me with my clothes on when I went for a consult for breast reduction and lift and raised his eyebrows, indicating that he didn't think I needed much done.

Took off my bra and he instantly said it would be the most extensive lift he'd done!!!!

Can't wait for the day that, when I take my bra off, my boobs stay where they are and don't unravel like a sock with an orange in the bottom ;-)

Edited by Indigo1991

Yup know that feeling! Cosmetic surgeon looked at me with my clothes on when I went for a consult for breast reduction and lift and raised his eyebrows, indicating that he didn't think I needed much done.

Took off my bra and he instantly said it would be the most extensive lift he'd done!!!!

Can't wait for the day that, when I take my bra off, my boobs stay where they are and don't unravel like a sock with an orange in the bottom ;-)

Good for you I feel the same way I have around 80 more pounds to lose tell I meet my goal weight and I'm 4 months post op.

Congrats, the NSVs are as good, and sometimes better than just watching the numbers on the scale drop!

I am now in a 36D which seems a long way from a 44FF! I don't know why I didn't expect them to shrink! I think it was because when I was skinny in my teens, I still had big ones! Though truth be told, without a bra I would now describe them as 'long'. TMI apologies :-D

Yeah, I'm a 36 long, I mean D, too :)

Yup know that feeling! Cosmetic surgeon looked at me with my clothes on when I went for a consult for breast reduction and lift and raised his eyebrows, indicating that he didn't think I needed much done. Took off my bra and he instantly said it would be the most extensive lift he'd done!!!! Can't wait for the day that, when I take my bra off, my boobs stay where they are and don't unravel like a sock with an orange in the bottom ;-)

Bahahaha ha! I LOL at that description!!!

Wow. I already have National Geographic boobs that, when unleashed, point straight down. And I'm pre-op....