Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anybody else ever forget that they can't do things like chug a glass of milk in 3 seconds or wake up at 2 a.m. And have a bowl cereal..... I forgot I can't chug anymore I drink a bunch of milk fast and paid for it

After the band slaps me in the face a few times every time I do stupid things, eventually I learned....call it Behavioral Modification...

You could hook me up to electrodes and shock me every time and get the same results.

Does anybody else ever forget that they can't do things like chug a glass of milk in 3 seconds or wake up at 2 a.m. And have a bowl cereal..... I forgot I can't chug anymore I drink a bunch of milk fast and paid for it

I have not had real milk since surgery in Sept 13. Hope your feeling better:)

I never drink it before but now I crave it.....

I wish I could chug a large fountain soda but I can't do that anymore either boo who. I miss her sometimes my trusty sugary carbonated friend I can no longer see :(

I had a stuck episode last night with grilled salmon after being banded 3 1/2 months. I got too hungry and forgot and started shoveling it in...4th bite got stuck

Ended up renting my dinner... It's a quick reminder that my lil band friend is still in there doing her job...

Best wishes to you and all of us that sometimes forget that we have a friendly reminder inside! Karen..aka..kll724

I wish I could chug a large fountain soda but I can't do that anymore either boo who. I miss her sometimes my trusty sugary carbonated friend I can no longer see :(

Yes! Diet Dr. Pepper is the one thing I still miss the most!!

I would love me a ice cold Mountain Dew!

I think my brain is finally catching up with my habits. I see a coke box at Walmart a and automatically look for Water and don't give the sodas a 2nd thought. When I see the junk foods, I instantly look away and start telling myself why it's good not to eat that. This is also how I quit dmoking

Um no fortunately not. My band won't allow me to chug anything.

in the beginning, i (missed some old things)

now i am enjoying (new) things

as those new things are making me well and getting me healthier day by day

easy to say i dont miss.....i do but def do not miss what thosse (things) heped me become..

I do hope there will come a day I don't miss the bad things but like CG I'm replacing them with things that are good for me and that helps. I had quite a smoking habit and quit 20 years ago. I missed it for a long time then I quit missing it. Don't know if I will ever quit missing Peanut Butter, but I have no stopping point for it, so I've quit buying it :( .

I would love me a ice cold Mountain Dew!

Read my new blog... http://www.debbiedanthony.com/dont-fear-the-diet-drink/

I found a great new substitute...no carbonation but tastes amazing!