Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

rewarding yourself when you are losing weight tips

Awesome ideas I just don't want it to involve any food

That's a good one, also, some folks get a massage or piece of jewelry. Karen..aka..kll724

Ahhh! Massage. That's my treat when I reach goal. I've had one and loved it!

My friend has decided that her goal weight reward to herself would be sky diving. I think that's nuts but to each their own!

I been thinking of that. My knees shake when I get near an edge up high, but think that would cure my fear.:)

When I reach goal, I'm rewarding myself with a can am spyder. I rewarded myself with a leather jacket last week;)

That is an awesome one Sandy!! I was looking at those last Summer and said maybe some day....

For those who do not know what a Can AM Spyder is it is a 3 wheel motorcycle with the two wheels in the front.

post-116888-0-26663600-1389836424_thumb.jpg

I got my motorcycle license but would like to lose about 25 lbs before I get a motorcycle. Yeah I could use a massage

I set a big goal of losing half what I would like to and I reached that one today!...woo hoo...good bye 70 lbs.

I found a beautiful diamond heart ring that my hubby says was ALL MINE when I reached my goal....bring it on baby!!!!!! Maybe a pic to follow! :D

I set a big goal of losing half what I would like to and I reached that one today!...woo hoo...good bye 70 lbs. I found a beautiful diamond heart ring that my hubby says was ALL MINE when I reached my goal....bring it on baby!!!!!! Maybe a pic to follow! :D

YES!!! A couple after my own heart!!! Show me the ring!!!!!! Lol

Really great ideas for rewards on here... I love jewelry and I don't need an excuse to get it.. lol Ilike manicures and pedicures too.. my biggest reward was to be able to ride my beloved horse again..I know he appreciated not carrying around my extra weight.. I think I heard him say thanks Mom.. lol.. I am working towards my goal so when we go to Alaska in August I will be healthy and fit.. This is the trip we have wanted to take for years but due to health challenges for both my husband (who is cancer free) and myself with diabetes, etc. we were afraid to take the chance.. It's onward to Alaska and that is a good reward..

Wow! Sharpie, sounds like a trip to Alaska is on the horizon. Congrats!

Wow! Sharpie, sounds like a trip to Alaska is on the horizon. Congrats!

yes Karen I am very excited. it's 7 night cruise out of Seattle.. can't wait.. it will be nice in August . I have always wanted to see the whales and glaciers.

Found a groupon for a two-hour shooting range tour. Registration, safety workshop AND amo included for $49..... For my next 30 lbs goal, that will be my reward and I'm hoping the savings are still available by my birthday in 4 months, which is when I hope to have lost the 30.

I think my goal reward will be a designer outfit, a Herve leger dress to show off the new body. If I can get half way by July it will be a holiday to Croatia with my friends. Always wanted to do the islands around Hvar. Until then it's magazines or face packs or mani/pedi for every 2 kilo off.

I told myself when I hit the 200 lbs gone mark I am going to go on a cruise, my friends are some of my biggest supporters and have decided they will help pay for it!!! Im 157 lbs down and cant wait!!!! my only issue is the loose skin but im going to wear it like a badge of honor!!!! I went to boston and saw family for the first time in 14 years when I was able to move around with out my cane!!!!