Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January fitness challenge

Arms day yesterday with the trainer - it was so .... cathartic that I actually welled up! Lifting releases all my toxins/emotions, anyone else experience that? We did this one, a bar with a rope attached to the center and a donut weight at the end of the rope. You hold your arms at a 90 deg angle, or straight down, or out, whtever works, and you slowly roll up the rope till the weight is at the bar. I did those overhand and then underhand, arms straight down, and my .... inability, my ... weakness, actually choked me up, wierd...

Ab day was three days ago and I sneezed this morning and it hurt like a mutha :/ So far, "up" 2 lbs ... When does the swelling go down?

I am up to: CF 3 sessions (really need to step this one up!)

Swimming: 7700 meters (almost halfway)

I've been sick the past two days, so no exercise...ugh.

It's finally nice enough to walk outside (it will be all the way up to 47 degrees today!). Going to do a couple of miles outside and see how I feel.

Month to date I've done 38 miles to my 85 mile goal.

Hey guys. Still running but I haven't swam laps in a week. Got my first trail race in Saturday...a half marathon. Tomorrow will be a planned off day as I have 6 hours to drive.

MTD.....66.4

Just checking in, still doing what I'm suppose to be doing, not slacking off, MTD- 68 miles. 5 yoga classes , 4 strength sessions , and 20 min/day either eliptical or recumbent, I find that I'm favoring the recumbent, probably because I can't seem to do the eliptical nearly as long as the bike. Should be able to make my goals by the end of the month, I'm already thinking about what I want to do next month.

CF session 4 tonight. Only 5,000 to go to goal. Or, what? 6-8? Yikes.

Will either swim or do CF partner work tomorrow. Depends on what my body tells me in the morning.

ETA: Oh no! I'm not too sore. But if I go it means I will be for the rest of the weekend. Decisions…I have one hour to decide now...

Edited by Fluffnomore

I've been slacking for most of the week. Finally went back to the gym yesterday for a workout with my trainer and then went to Zumba today.

1.5 hours logged for the week.

9 hours down, 7 to go

I did it. CF partner work.

Monthly total:

5 sessions CF/10

7700 m swimming/16000

Sing with me: Ohhhhhhhhh…I'm (almost) halfway there. Ohh-oh! Livin' on a prayer!

Did my walking, check, did the eliptical, check, went to gym and let trainer torture me (hey GG, straight arm planks on a stability ball!), check.

MTD-72 miles, 5 yoga classes, 5 strength sessions, 20 min/day eliptical or recumbent

In Maui and ready to run my first half marathon tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Run: 41 (Goal: 60)

Walk: 42 (Goal: 60)

Bike: 9 (Goal: 30)

Total: 92 (Goal: 150)

Still gonna lift but - my trainer, who I thought was also my buddy, threw a huge shocking tantrum via FB message the other night, ranting on, mentioning that what he has given me so far would have been $300 in the States but that he was doing it out of the "kindness of his heart". I was just mortified. It was his idea to train me, his idea to do it as often as we did, I was humiliated. So, now I will attempt to go it alone, and just hope that somebody is willing to spot me v_v...

Still gonna lift but - my trainer, who I thought was also my buddy, threw a huge shocking tantrum via FB message the other night, ranting on, mentioning that what he has given me so far would have been $300 in the States but that he was doing it out of the "kindness of his heart". I was just mortified. It was his idea to train me, his idea to do it as often as we did, I was humiliated. So, now I will attempt to go it alone, and just hope that somebody is willing to spot me v_v...

That is crazy. I wish you didn't have so much drama in your life. Please be safe!

Dee, you are my hero, my c25k buddy!

I don't know if I would call it drama so much as clusterf**kery. v_v

Whatever you call it, you have been living it for what, 2 years now? When I first found VST I read a lot of old threads and I remember when your run of bad luck seemed to start, and it just doesn't seem to let up. :(