Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery is tomorrow OMG

I was so busy at my brothers engagement party that the day flew by and now I am tearing because my dream is coming true tomorrow OMG omg omg .. I am now feeling nervous and have lots of butterflies in my tummy. Tell me I will be okay and the pain won't be so bad please please please :/

My prayers are with you that your recovery will be as easy as mine. Congratulations and good luck!

You are going to do great! You will be ok. I went for a walk with my friend who had her sleeve done a week ago. She already looks great and went for a really long walk. My surgery is in 4 days so I understand what you are feeling. I have had a ton of nervous energy. Love and prayers to you!

Congrats!!!! You will be fine....pain for me was not bad..it was the gas stuff I had to work through but walking and moving around helps with that.

Good luck!

I was so busy at my brothers engagement party that the day flew by and now I am tearing because my dream is coming true tomorrow OMG omg omg .. I am now feeling nervous and have lots of butterflies in my tummy. Tell me I will be okay and the pain won't be so bad please please please :/

You will be fine! Speedy recovery and ready for all the good things coming your way.

Thank you everyone for the kind words i will keep you all posted lost of love and good luck to everyone who's surgery is coming up. The gas part really scares me ahhhh lol ok I'm ready for surgery. I was not scared until today lol but I'm good now

I had my surgery on Nov. 19 and did not have any pain meds other than Tylenol because of my allergies to pain meds. I had incision tenderness but hardly any other pain. My doctor said I recovered the fastest he had seen patient recover and felt it might have been because of the lack of pain meds. So I know most people take meds but I couldn't and did great. Best of luck tomorrow. Just breath!

I had my surgery on Nov. 19 and did not have any pain meds other than Tylenol because of my allergies to pain meds. I had incision tenderness but hardly any other pain. My doctor said I recovered the fastest he had seen patient recover and felt it might have been because of the lack of pain meds. So I know most people take meds but I couldn't and did great. Best of luck tomorrow. Just breath!

I am allergic to pain killers as well. This makes me feel better since I won't be taking any besides Tylenol :) thank you

Oh so excited for all of you on this post who are starting, I am 3 1/2 weks out and still so excited and happy. take it one step at a time and if you run into anything tough remember, this too shall pass. you have dealt with a lot worse. There is a little pain for some, not much, none for me, and the liquid diet changes just in time!

I'm on day four. First day and second you'll need help but just keep walking around as soon as you can and sip sip sip. Quicker you get Water and Protein and get the air in you out you'll feel great! Day 4 and hardly any discomfort!

I'm on day four. First day and second you'll need help but just keep walking around as soon as you can and sip sip sip. Quicker you get Water and Protein and get the air in you out you'll feel great! Day 4 and hardly any discomfort!

That is so wonderful to hear!! I am 4 days until my surgery. So hearing you say that make me feel so good. Congrats to you!!!

Love the advise thank you. I plan on doing that :)

Mine too! :) I hope! I'm scared they will turn me away if they see that I have a cold. 2014 will NOT work for me :) Best to you and I will say prayers for both of us - keep in touch and we can track together ;)

Jennifer, Dallas -newbie and still looking for fancy stuff - lol