Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Jan 13, 2014 Sleeved Friends

Hey nolagirl soooo glad to see u are back and doing OK!!!!!! But I am not on any antibiotics I was doing good with liquids for a while but I've drunk them so much the thought of them just makes me sick. When can u have pudding, because I will take that over liquids about right now!

Hey Nola yayy your back!!! I was praying for you, so glad your okay :)

Hey cutie, I can have them now I think. I'm allowed yougerts and Protein Drinks cream Soups so I'm pretty sure puddings fall into that category is try that for sure. .

MJM2012 thanks for your prayers I'm feeling great they must have helped ;) how r u doing?

Im good thank God! Healing little by little...

Hey dlm59

My dr said that you shouldn't expect a BM for 2 weeks after surgery. I asked because it seemed such a common problem on here. And for a lot of ppl they were on liquids for several weeks before also. I was eating a can of chicken Soup every night before so I think that's why my bms started on day 3 and tho it was tiny I've been semi regular every since. I'm also trying to get in something substantial like thick soup every day.good luck and I wouldn't worry if your not hurting.

Mjm2012 who was your surgeon? I'm glad your well. Me too! Way better than I expected this early. I'm just so grateful I feel so blessed!!!!

Nolagirl thank you! I was beginning to get nervous! I was going to have hubby get me some MOM tonight but maybe I'll wait.

Is anyone getting horrible pains when then 1st get up? Incision pain but it's horrible!

I've really had no incision pain...only took pain meds to help me sleep for 2 nights.

I can have sugar free pudding on my liquids, so I think it's ok. I just had so many problems with the trotzkies, doctor told me today to take a probiotic and use benefiber...it seems to be doing the trick.

I too had a BM on Thursday & Friday before all "hell" broke loose!!!

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

Dlm59 I had a little pain the first day not much and I was very tender getting up and down all of day 2 ( which felt like food /poo in my intestines) but haven't felt anything since.

Nolagirl I live in NYC, my Dr. was Dr. Camacho...

no bm here yet... :/

So, I can have pudding? Yesss!! Brb :)

MJM2012... I bet u never thought the sound of someone saying u can have pudding could mean so much huh..

Lol Cutie miss, yess..but I only ate like one ounce, omg i think I dont like pudding anymore :(

By the way tmi....Miralax is working, I just had my first bm :)

Mjm why don't you like pudding anymore? Too thick?

How much have you been drinking of the marilix? I'm trying to get 8oz down but I think I need to get more and just sip that and Protein Shake. Thank goodness it has no taste! And congratulations!! Lol

dlm59, I don't know sometimes after surgery, your taste buds can change, I used to love chocolate pudding n yesterday, when I try it, it taste horrible to me, yuck!! I will try again sometime next week.

The Miralax powder is working, I started Wed until Sat..I pour an 17 grams of Miramax onto an 18 ounce Water cup, im going to stopped now for a few days, cuz I don't want to get diarrhea, sorry tmi, lol n I want to go easy on my new stomach :)

Thanks for the congrats, my husband was happy too lol :)