Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Donkey on the edge…with fat eyes.

(/wailing) I can't SEE a difference. I just had my husband snap an 8 week picture. I compared it to my 1 week picture, and I just don't see it. I've attached them (sorry the lighting is terrible…) Can YOU tell which is which?

I've lost 40 pounds. I'm in 1-2 sizes smaller. My clothes are telling the right story, as are my measurements. I *do* see the difference between now and a picture that was taken of me in July. But I purposely did a photo in the same place as the first one. Nothing.

I've decided all I can do is file this, and save it, and take the next photo when it's time. Maybe over a long amount of time I will see the difference.

Okay, you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming while I return to my regularly scheduled whining.

post-196143-0-32253700-1387506115_thumb.jpg

post-196143-0-44086100-1387506224_thumb.jpg

post-196143-0-72166300-1387506228_thumb.jpg

LOL no wonder you can't see the difference, it's like trying to make out the lochness monster in one of those grainy pics. I can hardly see you at all in there! :P

The one of you in the purple dress looks great though!

You must be blind..Your smaller in the face shoulders and chest.....And your pants are loser.....wake up and get that sweater off the chair and hang it up.....for goodness sake! And straighten up that table!!!!lol

I can see a difference! I can see a waist in the pic that has you smiling! You just keep working that sleeve, sista, and you gonna be FINE.

Girl... Some of is are old and our eyes are not what they used to be!!

Tell that man to take a new one for us geriatrics!

Oh and lol @thelochnessmonster :P

I was just kidding with you, meant to be a joke. I'm sorry if it came across as critical.

I can tell a difference for sure between the two, too, as others said you look much smaller in the shoulders and waist....:)

Pfft woo, takes a lot more than that to offend me. :D

I will try…he went to get his camera and I handed him my phone. Next time I won't stop him. He has a nice camera…but I might have broken it tonight. Ugh.

I could've written this post myself. I'm also two months out and down 42 pounds. Some days I see it but most days I don't. However my clothes are really baggy and I'm down to three pairs of work pants. So today I had to buy more and I'm down a size!!! Like you said the numbers tell the story.

Uh, the Christmas tree might be a dead giveaway too. :huh:

Thanks guys. I'm backing away from the edge, nice and easy.

OMG I love the title!!! I absolutely adore Shrek and I get "donkey on the edge" a lot! Hah

I can tell:) you look great...I have lost 57 lbs and this friend of mine told me this week..."oh I can tell now!!!" :-P so I understand

Um... yeah. Big difference. Even in the dark.

I see it in your face and hips. But I'll be honest, I still don't see it in myself sometimes. Today, I'm at work in size 16 jeans (that are looser in the legs than a week ago) but when i sit in a chair, I look at my thighs and they seem the exact same as when I was a 26. Go with the size clothes and how much more comfortable you are. Notice that you can sit in chairs differently and pop off the bed now. And you look awesome, btw!