Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's See Your Christmas Tree!

Those are lovely! From Halloween to Chirstmas is my favorite time of year. I love the fact that I can get pumpkin flavored everything, the way the leaves change color, the sights and smells of the Holidays. I get overexcited like a little kid for the Holidays. My husband says it's one of the many things that makes him fall in love with me over and over again. I really like to do different things each year for the holidays. This year our theme is lights, and I am taking my 12 year old daughter and her friends to several light shows/decoration events. We live in Northeast Florida so we are going to do St. Augustine (oldest city in the USA) they have 3 million tiny white lights up and twinkling. Then we are doing a charity event for our local zoo, also all wrapped in millions of lights. :) and finally we will attend a local boat parade, it passes under a bridge about 2 miles from my house, so we will each make a mug of hot cocoa, and walk down to enjoy all the decorated boats. And as you can see in my pictures, we love Nightmare Before Christmas, (there are several ornaments and even a nightmare stocking under my tree, it's hubby's favorite movie), so I am making the wreath from the movie today. I bought the stuff during the black friday sales, so now I just need to assemble it. I think we are replacing all the holiday baking with holiday crafting. My family is a bit disappointed, but we won't gain the 8-10 pounds most people do this season.

Nice! I live in Titusville, FL. (Not far from Port Canaveral) and they put a synchronized music light display every year. Sadly, I can't have a Christmas tree because I have 7 cats and they think the tree is a toy. I used to put a tree up until it got to tiring to replace all the ornaments they would knock off the tree. Then one of the cats tried to eat the twinkly lights so I enjoy looking at other people's trees and decorations.

I love your tree topper I've saw one that did a white tree and the snowman head topper, a scarf and black ball ornaments for buttons very cute

Merry Christmas to all!

post-164655-0-14176000-1387306758_thumb.jpg

post-164655-0-00751200-1387306809_thumb.jpg

I got mine from Cracker Barrel last year. I just wanted something different. Thanks for the compliment ;)

The first tree is our tree in the family room. It has my little Pom Keiko in front of it. The second tree is a memorial tree that I do for my brother every year. He passed December 4, 2009. This is my way to remember him at the holidays. :)

post-189986-0-14658200-1387336591_thumb.jpg

post-189986-0-90870300-1387336604_thumb.jpg

Here's my tree. Happy Holidays to everyone!

post-171002-0-80297900-1387387549_thumb.jpg

Love the dog, I bet he is having Santa puppy dreams. We have 3 dogs, all from rescues, and 2 of them were added to our family this year, so this is their first Christmas with us. They are both doing great with the tree. The one is a Cavalier King Charles, and he is not sure of the blinking lights when we first turn them on, but he seems fine after a few minutes. My female, was a stray, in really bad shape when the rescue took her in, is just glad to have a home, and people that love her. She "helped" put the tree up, she had to smell every ornament, and then she would sit while we put it on the tree, smell the next and sit, it was really funny. I was worried that she would be in the tree when I wasn't watching but it went up Friday and nothing has been touched so far. And they didn't have a chance to sleep under our tree, I wrapped the gifts I bought on Black Friday and put them under the tree already, so there is no room for pups.

I THINK I LOVE YOU

Love the dog, I bet he is having Santa puppy dreams. We have 3 dogs, all from rescues, and 2 of them were added to our family this year, so this is their first Christmas with us. They are both doing great with the tree. The one is a Cavalier King Charles, and he is not sure of the blinking lights when we first turn them on, but he seems fine after a few minutes. My female, was a stray, in really bad shape when the rescue took her in, is just glad to have a home, and people that love her. She "helped" put the tree up, she had to smell every ornament, and then she would sit while we put it on the tree, smell the next and sit, it was really funny. I was worried that she would be in the tree when I wasn't watching but it went up Friday and nothing has been touched so far. And they didn't have a chance to sleep under our tree, I wrapped the gifts I bought on Black Friday and put them under the tree already, so there is no room for pups.

I THINK I LOVE YOU

I'm crazy for my dogs. They are my fur children. I do have a "skin child" too. She gave herself that title, and says the pups are her siblings. We work very closely with the rescue that Kammi came from. My daughter, she is 12 1/2 volunteers on adoptions event days, walking pups, and cleaning up after the littles that aren't house trained yet. She is just as much of an animal nut as I am. She also has a rescued red footed tortoise, and we take in unwanted sugar gliders. it's like a small zoo in my house. post-1845-0-43624300-1387575871_thumb.jpg This is my daughter with Leo the Cavalier King Charles, he's the newest member of the family. post-1845-0-93808600-1387575914_thumb.jpg This is Me in the purple (pre-op) holding the English Toy Spaniel Mix, my daughter Abigale in the middle, and my husband holding Kammi, the mixed breed that was brought back from death's doorstep.

I have so many ornaments that I need 4 trees! Here are 3 of them.

I started another thread here addressing the weird fact that many of my ornaments are food related.

Check it put!

post-183333-0-72586000-1387583510_thumb.jpg

post-183333-0-73991400-1387583529_thumb.jpg

post-183333-0-23897100-1387583538_thumb.jpg

post-183333-0-32246400-1387583545_thumb.jpg

post-183333-0-61631600-1387583550_thumb.jpg

post-183333-0-58846100-1387583573_thumb.jpg

post-183333-0-32837800-1387583580_thumb.jpg

Super cute ornaments! Your trees look great! - and also your family!!!