Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

Had my pre-op appointment today Blood work, x-rays, etc All set for surgery on Monday Look out skinny people here I come!

I was sleeved on the 3rd of Feb. all went well. This is going to be a great summer.

How are you getting your Protein? Is it just Protein Shakes?

30g shake for Breakfast

30g half a shake and grilled chicken for lunch

27g New Direction broccoli cheddar Soup

15g sf pudding with scoop protein

Uggg, sleep study came back positive for sleep apnea. I have to go sat night to have them determine what the settings will need to be on it , then they will order it. If I don't have my machine by the 17th the may postpone my surgery on 2-18. For those who also have this, how long did it take for you to get your CPAP machine?

Also, had my endoscopy today, it went well, no hernias or anything, so that's good.

I am getting so excited about this, not having any problems on the liquid diet other than a slight headache in the mornings that goes away once I eat.

Hope everyone is doing well

Leigh Anne

Uggg, sleep study came back positive for sleep apnea. I have to go sat night to have them determine what the settings will need to be on it , then they will order it. If I don't have my machine by the 17th the may postpone my surgery on 2-18. For those who also have this, how long did it take for you to get your CPAP machine? Also, had my endoscopy today, it went well, no hernias or anything, so that's good. I am getting so excited about this, not having any problems on the liquid diet other than a slight headache in the mornings that goes away once I eat. Hope everyone is doing well Leigh Anne

Set up my appt for CPAP right after I was diagnosed.

Got my date today...2/25/14.

Got my date today...2/25/14.

We have surgery on the same day!!!

Uggg, sleep study came back positive for sleep apnea. I have to go sat night to have them determine what the settings will need to be on it , then they will order it. If I don't have my machine by the 17th the may postpone my surgery on 2-18. For those who also have this, how long did it take for you to get your CPAP machine? Also, had my endoscopy today, it went well, no hernias or anything, so that's good. I am getting so excited about this, not having any problems on the liquid diet other than a slight headache in the mornings that goes away once I eat. Hope everyone is doing well Leigh Anne

I got it about a week after my test. Find out which medical supply company your doc uses and who takes your insurance (only 2 companies in a 60 mile radius of Nashville took Aetna - crazy, I know). Call tomorrow and set up an appointment for early next week. I see a lot of posts that people don't have to take their CPAP to the hospital since it's a short stay but I'm now at the point I don't sleep well without it. Do they say why they would delay it? I thought it was more for insurance approval rather than needing to use it. Good luck!

After I was diagnosed I got my machine the next day. It doesn't take long. Good luck.

How are you getting your Protein? Is it just Protein Shakes?

Yesterday I had 2 protein shakes, this stuff called ProtiDiet (it's like mio or whatever but has 15g of protein per 5-10g of Water. Then had some Soup (98% fat free broccoli cheddar Campbells with fat free milk) and got about 90g in. Today I had one Protein Shake with milk, 2 packets of the protidiet in water, soup (Campbells heart healthy chicken corn chowder with the big chunks strained) and a Greek yogurt to put my at 90g of protein again.

But you can make pudding and add unflavored powder, get plain Greek yogurt and add any flavor (or unflavored) powder to it, and the Gelatin powder for fora flavor you want. Or mio or those sf syrups places put in coffee.< /p>

30g shake for breakfast

30g half a shake and grilled chicken for lunch

27g New Direction broccoli cheddar Soup

15g sf pudding with scoop Protein

Pretty much same for me, minus food.

30g shake in am (27g+8g from milk)

2 packets ProtiDiet (like mio w protein) 30g

Soup (some fat free or light Campbells version) 12g

Greek yogurt 12g

That was today. I also had a couple cups of the choc swirl puddings, and and a Jello cup. And lots of gaterade. (G2) though those last few things didn't have protein, they can still "fill you up" kinda.

But with all that, I've yet to be more than just just a little hungry in the last 2 days.

Pretty much same for me, minus food. 30g shake in am (27g+8g from milk) 2 packets ProtiDiet (like mio w protein) 30g Soup (some fat free or light Campbells version) 12g Greek yogurt 12g That was today. I also had a couple cups of the choc swirl puddings, and and a Jello cup. And lots of gaterade. (G2) though those last few things didn't have Protein, they can still "fill you up" kinda. But with all that, I've yet to be more than just just a little hungry in the last 2 days.

Everyone says drink G2. Is that sugar free? Also, I even add unflavored protein to my Vitamin Water zero n stuff. It's not the best taste in the world, but not that bad. I think it depends on your type of unflavored powder.

Where did you get Protidiet?

Everyone says drink G2. Is that sugar free? Also, I even add unflavored Protein to my Vitamin Water zero n stuff. It's not the best taste in the world, but not that bad. I think it depends on your type of unflavored powder.

Where did you get ProtiDiet?

I just looked at my G2 bottle and there is 7g of sugar. I think that's why everyone says to drink it over Powerade. My bff said she liked it, since it had a little more to it than powerade, it helped her, especially after surgery.

I got the protidiet at my doc. I only kind of looked for it online, but it seems you can't buy it online. If you can't find it, I'd glad buy you some and send it! (My roommate can ship stuff for free from her work sometimes!) It's worth the trouble. Stuff It's tasty, and I get 30g of protein now when I make a glass of it.

Edited by Sarahjane79

Ahh, I bet that's why my nut said Powerade zero. And it tastes not so good. Lol

What flavor Powerade zero did you get?? Cause I actually love some of them.

What flavor Powerade zero did you get?? Cause I actually love some of them.

Lol. It was red. But it tasted salty. Maybe all sports drinks do, or maybe it was Bc of this diet but I gave it to my son.