Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any February 2014 Sleevers?

I love the strawberry (it's pink) and the blue one. I've been drinking em for a looooong time. Did your nut specifically say to not drink the G2.

I love the strawberry (it's pink) and the blue one. I've been drinking em for a looooong time. Did your nut specifically say to not drink the G2.

Nut said it must be <1g sugar in anything I drink from here on out.

When I'm out tomorrow I'll get the pink and blue and try them. I got some sf Protein beverage mix from Herbalife that's 15g protein per 8oz in wild berry that is pretty tasty.

30g shake for Breakfast

30g half a shake and grilled chicken for lunch

27g New Direction broccoli cheddar Soup

15g sf pudding with scoop Protein

Pretty much same for me, minus food.< /p>

30g shake in am (27g+8g from milk)

2 packets ProtiDiet (like mio w protein) 30g

Soup (some fat free or light Campbells version) 12g

Greek yogurt 12g

That was today. I also had a couple cups of the choc swirl puddings, and and a Jello cup. And lots of gaterade. (G2) though those last few things didn't have protein, they can still "fill you up" kinda.

But with all that, I've yet to be more than just just a little hungry in the last 2 days.

My NUT told me today that I can only have Tomato Soup. I've got to figure this thing out. I'm just starting and don't want to get off track.

How are you getting your protein? Is it just Protein Shakes?

Yesterday I had 2 protein shakes, this stuff called protidiet (it's like mio or whatever but has 15g of protein per 5-10g of Water. Then had some soup (98% fat free broccoli cheddar Campbells with fat free milk) and got about 90g in. Today I had one Protein Shake with milk, 2 packets of the protidiet in water, soup (Campbells heart healthy chicken corn chowder with the big chunks strained) and a Greek yogurt to put my at 90g of protein again.

But you can make pudding and add unflavored powder, get plain Greek yogurt and add any flavor (or unflavored) powder to it, and the Gelatin powder for fora flavor you want. Or mio or those sf syrups places put in coffee.< /p>

My Soup came from my doc's office and is designed for this and right after surgery so if I could only have Tomato Soup I guess I'd add unflavored Protein to it and unflavored protein to any flavored waters or drinks. I'd be starved without the high protein levels.

I have been drinking propel zero, I like the grape- 0 sugar 0 carbs.

Thanks very much for all your kind messages. It's been a rocky road and finally getting better. Had sever pain post-op and a 100 fever on my 1st night home (last night). I just could not tolerate the taste of the liquid pain meds. I had a tough time without the hospital bed - no handles to grab ahold of to get back-n-forth to the bathroom. Slept sitting up in bed with about a dozen pillows for support. Awful. Finally this afternoon my Dr. ok'd a pain tablet (Norco) which I managed to swallow down with Jello once cut in half. What a miracle! I feel SO much better now and was able to take a nice long walk. Such a relief. Now, back to sips of the 4th flavor of Isopure. Mmmmm! Ha ha. I've lost 7lbs. since surgery - how is that even possible?! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the scale. Yay!

Oh honey! Im so sorry!! How awful for you! I cant believe they didnt have rails on your bed! Thats insane!

I was on a barriactric floor of a huge hospital but come on every hospital bed should have rails! And did u have a pca pump? It scares me you having to take pills since our pouch opening to our intestine is so small. Im glad your feeling better honey!

What a rocky rode you have had so far :(

Keep us posted!

Oh honey! Im so sorry!! How awful for you! I cant believe they didnt have rails on your bed! Thats insane! I was on a barriactric floor of a huge hospital but come on every hospital bed should have rails! And did u have a pca pump? It scares me you having to take pills since our pouch opening to our intestine is so small. Im glad your feeling better honey! What a rocky rode you have had so far :( Keep us posted!

She was at home. Her bed at home was harder to navigate Bc it doesn't have rails like she had at the hospital.

I'm scheduled for February 12. I can't believe it's here!

I had my surgery this morning! I'm tired, but doing great!!

You can get through the liquid diet. It's the worst part.

Day 10 of the pre-op diet. Have lost 14 lbs. going to the pre- op appointment tomorrow and if that goes well I'll have surgery Monday. This group has been great and very supportive. I'm not worried about the procedure and I feel I have a group of people to support me and give advise. I'm ready for a health life. Looking forward to post procedure post.

Hello David that's good, I am in day 5 and I am down 10. Need to survive this till the 17th. All is well except for the headaches from lack if carbs . Anyways best of luck to you.

3 days of the pre op diet down, 10 more and a bowel prep day to go. It's going really good, but had a moment of weakness today, and almost ate everything in my house. Thankfully a nap and cleaning my house helped. I'm not finding myself super hungry or anything, just super bored of allllllll the fruity/chocolate flavored stuff. I want something salty/savory. I've never been a real fan of sweets to begin with.

Edited by Sarahjane79

3 days of the pre op diet down, 10 more and a bowel prep day to go. It's going really good, but had a moment of weakness today, and almost ate everything in my house. Thankfully a nap and cleaning my house helped. I'm not finding myself super hungry or anything, just super bored of allllllll the fruity/chocolate flavored stuff. I want something salty/savory. I've never been a real fan of sweets to begin with.

Sarah, I had beef broth today (made from beef bouillon granules) and I used some garlic pepper in it from a grinder and it was amazing. And I normally do chicken all the time, but I was getting sick of it and this was salty/savory and a nice change.