Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas - New Year Challenge

Merry Christmas everyone. So glad this is a New Year's challenge because right now I am short of goal by one pound. Checking in at an even 200.

Another one bordering on ONEDERLAND! Wow! SEVERAL of you look like you're going to start off the new year in a GREAT place! Congrats on your progress!

Gonna check in today.....180 whoohoo I made goal but with the next few days I reserve the right to not lose anymore this next week lol

Gonna check in today in case I forget tomorrow

New Years Challenge

CW11/27-272

12/4-266

12/11-crazy at work and I forgot to weigh in

12/18-264

12/24- 260

Merry Christmas everyone!

Only lost .5 this week. Considering the holiday temptations, I guess it could have been much worse. Merry Christmas everyone!

Got it...you're in on the Valentine's Day Challenge. Today, I broke my big stall/gain by ending up with a 1 lbs loss for the week. I know the whole next week is going to be a struggle (TONS of sweets on hand everywhere), but I'm going to do the best I can and not stress when I slip a bit. My biggest confidence, however, is that a "slip" these days is not nearly the awful thing it was in years past. This year I feel confident that I can "cheat" with a cookie or a piece of chocolate without it being the start of a long, slow descent into the land of "comfort foods".

What makes me so confident this year? Why, it's because I have this group to come to for help if I should falter and for accountability week by week! :D

I agree Bea, I too feel that when I have a treat its just a once ina while thing and ill be running tomorrow and back on eggs and chicken. I honestly cant wait for this week to be over!! Not looking forward to standing on scale tomorrow.

Is it too late for me to join this?!

If not my starting weight is 192lb - goal weight for Christmas is 182lb. Fingers crossed!!

After my stall last week, I am checking in today at 183lb. 1 more to go for my New Year goal! I'm so glad I'm part of this challenge, it's definitely going to keep me focused over the next week! Thank you so much for doing this, Bea!

Edited by marywithoutsound

305.0 Ugh

305.0 Ugh

Yep, I'm definitely not reaching my goal for New Years.

Checking in at 184.2.

There's no way I'm losing 4 lbs in a week. That hasn't happened to me since the first weeks after surgery. :-/ oh well...

Merry Christmas everyone! I stayed the same. 233.. 3 lbs to goal! I got this!

Merry Christmas to all!!! :)

Down 3 pounds this week.

Was 215

Now 212

Merry Christmas all!

211.6 today. At this point I'll just be happy to get under 210 by next week!

254 this week not going to loose 4 pounds in a week but on the bright side I have lost 10 pounds from Thanksgiving till Christmas!

163.4 Merry Christmas!

I have been between 202 and 199 all week. This is the first time for that nonsense! I am only 11 weeks out, slightly discouraged!