Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Christmas - New Year Challenge

I don't think I'm gonna reach my goal :-( I don't seem to be able to lose more than 2lbs a week lately...

I'm in

Is there a way to invite me to the next challenge so I dont miss it?

I'll make a note of your names and try to invite you to the next challenge. However, I'll be overseas for a week at the end of January and may have to put someone else in charge for the next one (we'll see). Sometime near Christmas, I'll post the details of the next challenge here, so you might want to check back as well.

Also...we still have 2 more check-ins after today, so you are welcome to post your current weight and goal weight for New Year's and just hang with us for the next 2 weeks. :)

Bea

I don't think I'm gonna reach my goal :-( I don't seem to be able to lose more than 2lbs a week lately...

Hang in there, sweetie. You know, 2 lbs per week IS my goal these days. Any time I do better (like the past two weeks) I just consider myself lucky and mark it down. I'm thinking that the next two weeks are going to be a little tough on me as I will be out of my element and in a place where my food choices are more difficult, but thank goodness I have this group to come to for support and encouragement!

Current: 311

Goal: 299

I know I'm late but what they hay.

So after my 4lb loss last week, this week I am still stuck at 186 - nothing lost! I am 12 weeks post op this week and hope this is just another stall like I suffered with and got through at 3 weeka! Trying not to panic!!

Edited by marywithoutsound

Gained this week. 300.0

Still steadily losing about 2lbs a week and that's fine with me! :-)

Today's weight- 213.8

Thank you, thank you, thank you Bea for doing this. It is just what I needed to get me back on track. I feel focused like a laser beam. I actually surpassed my goal already. This morning I weighed in at 148.8 for a loss of 2.6 pounds this week. That hasn't happened for a long time. Imagine loosing weight during this time of year. I will still be reporting in for the next 2 weeks.

Good Luck to everyone.

164- 1 lb down and I'll be happy with it!!

Good morning everyone! Down to 212.2 this week. Also had 2 NSVs yesterday I have to share! First, was able to zip up a size 14 LINED banana Republic suit skirt (could not believe it when it actually pulled up over my hips) and I officially can wrap a standard size bath towel around me with no gap! Woohoo! Took a picture yesterday because I got so excited! Before I was at 288.

These challenges are so inspiring to me. Thanks everyone!

post-182628-0-80056100-1387363459_thumb.jpg

post-182628-0-05398800-1387363460_thumb.jpg

CW: 233. Down 4 from last week. So excited to be close to my 230 goal!

Good morning everyone! Down to 212.2 this week. Also had 2 NSVs yesterday I have to share! First, was able to zip up a size 14 LINED Banana Republic suit skirt (could not believe it when it actually pulled up over my hips) and I officially can wrap a standard size bath towel around me with no gap! Woohoo! Took a picture yesterday because I got so excited! Before I was at 288.

These challenges are so inspiring to me. Thanks everyone!

AWESOME NSVs! I'm just a bit behind you on your progression and know EXACTLY how you feel. My THREE pairs of size 16 pants are getting just a bit loose, but they're all I've got now since I worry about the 18s slipping off. Another few pounds and I'll be brave enough to try my first pair of 14s in some 25 years. Great changes for you...you definitely have something to be EXCITED about. Congrats!!!

CW: 233. Down 4 from last week. So excited to be close to my 230 goal!

Oh...so very close and still 2 weeks left. You can DO this! :)

199.5! I have been 199.5 for the better part of this week. I hope I am not going to be stuck here!! It's too close to 200 for my liking!

Good luck, everyone!

Seeing some GREAT reports coming in already! I'm at 218.6 today (whoo hoo!) with a goal of 215 in two weeks. If I can keep my 2 lbs per week run going, I should just make my goal. Finger's crossed.

Although it's WAY too early to set it up, I've also been thinking about the upcoming Valentine's Day Challenge. This is a BIG one for me because my goal for February 14 is ONEDERLAND. It's a nice length (6 weeks) with weigh-ins on a Friday. I'm thinking we'll start it on Friday, January 3. I'll be posting further details within the week.

Although I have a tendency to resist "over-commenting" here, I do read each and every post and Celebrate, and occasionally commiserate, with you all. This has been a really nice challenge so far and I'm excited that everyone seems to be doing well so far and we still have two more exciting weeks to go!