Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

Current weight 165.6 (time of the month)

Highest ever: 293

Highest in 2013: 260

Surgery on 121213: 237-ish

Unreal, I'm 10 pounds under my goal of 175 and it appears that I am still losing inches

Net loss of just over 127 pounds since 2009!! Wow wow wow!!

Congrats everyone!! Keep up the phenomenal work!! December sleevers ROCK!!

Hw: 304 28-OCT-2013

SW: 284 26-DEC-2103

CW: 217.8

Weight loss since surgery: 66.2

Weight loss from highest weight: 86.2

Past week's change: -1.0

<<sigh>> Seems like the more focused I am on exercising and eating right, the less weight I lose. Really??? <<sigh>>

I think I have 21 more to go.

HW: 254

SW: 226

CW: 166

I am loving my new life...

Chugging Along!

HW. 362 on 8/19/13

SW. 320 on 12/23/13

CW. 240

2 pounds this week, 122 pounds total.

Not a good week for me.... I was in the hospital for 2 days. I was working out and passed out. My hubby thought I was over doing my workouts and my hea went up to high but come to find out I was dehydrated... Ugh !!! I was pumped up on fluids and had a gain and then a loss.

HW: 297(12/16/2013)

SW: 283.6

CW: 219.2

Total loss from HW: 77.8

Total loss since SW: 64.4

My 1st goal weight is 175. I'm 5'5 and possibly hoping to get to 150-160. Hopefully I can get to one of them by my surgiversary.

Edited by aNewLife14

Not a good week for me.... I was in the hospital for 2 days. I was working out and passed out. My hubby thought I was over doing my workouts and my hea went up to high but come to find out I was dehydrated... Ugh !!! I was pumped up on fluids and had a gain and then a loss.

HW: 297(12/16/2013)

SW: 283.6

CW: 219.2

Total loss from HW: 77.8

Total loss since SW: 64.4

My 1st goal weight is 175. I'm 5'5 and possibly hoping to get to 150-160. Hopefully I can get to one of them by my surgiversary.

I'm so sorry about what happened to you but at least you got the fluids that your body was missing. Glad it was something that they could fix. Take care of that new life so u can Njoy the benefits along the way, u r in my prayers. Xoxo, Deez!

Hi everyone!

My apologies for being MIA for a few weeks. I've been keeping track of everyone's weight loss. I need to ask a favor...if you could please start doing your posts in the following format I would appreciate it...it would help me tremendously:

HW (High Weight)

SW (Surgery Weight)

CW (Current Weight)

TPL (Total Pounds Lost)

TGP (Total Goal Pounds)

The Total Goal Pounds is how many pounds you are wanting to lose in total. The reason for this is because if you haven't posted for awhile, I have removed you from the list, which means that I no longer have your info, and how many pounds you are hoping to lose...or if you newly join, and start posting your numbers, I don't have your goals. This also helps all of us see how close you are between your total pounds lost (to date) and how many pounds you are hoping to lose.

If you have any questions, please let me know...thank you so much for using this new format...it will keep me from having to manually adding up each person's loss for the week which will make it quicker for me to post our numbers (which I will do in a separate post)

Numbers for the week (we're looking really good so far)

Total pounds to lose - 3606

Total pounds lost to date - 2591.1

We're amazingly at 71.9% of our goal...already in just 6 months! Congratulations everyone...you're doing a fantastic job!

Thanks Mnwin

Edited by cbwalker79

HW: 308 lbs

SW: 297 lbs

CW: 242 lbs

GW: 170 lbs

72 lbs to my goal weight! Total weight lost of 66 lbs from my highest weight! I feel great! I'm so excited about the new me. My goal weight actually changed during the course of this journey. After losing 66 lbs and it taking me down 3 clothing sizes, I decided I probably wouldn't like how I looked at my original goal weight which was 150 lbs. I don't strive to be thin. I like having a little thickness to me. So my new goal is 170!

HW 243

SW 228

CW 178

TPL -65

TPG -90

Correction!

HW 243

SW 228

CW 178

TPL -65

TPG -93 (I made an error here on last post- sorry!)

HW 206

SW 196

CW 142

TPL 64

TPG 80

HW 254

SW 226

CW 166

TPL 88

TPG 109

HW 334

SW 304