Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2013 Sleever Pounds Lost Log

Look at how far you have come. Everyday is a victory because you aren't eating anything like before. You have come so far and there is no going back. God has mighty plans for you so hold on.

Awww, ty Shell, all of u have definitely picked my head up off the floor. God is mighty and I will hold on to c what He has in store for me and all of you. Ty 4 taking the time, as well as others today, to lift my spirits. May God continue to bless you all:)

TMI WARNING: I wanted to let those of u who supported me and lifted my spirits yesterday thru that gain, I took some m.o.m b4 bed bc the left side of my back has been hurting as well as having hard small stools. The m.o.m worked a lot this morning. So my side immediately stopped hurting and the scale said 207.2!! So to u all, make sure that if the stools are not solid but small pellets or is too hard, it may b a culprit to stalls n gains as well. Tho I was using the restroom, they were not"normal" or frequent. So again ty and keep checks on those bathroom visits. God bless and tya again.

HW 286. in life

HW 246. when I started revision from band

SW 227

CW 216

HW: 314

SW: 278

CW: 242

TMI WARNING: I wanted to let those of u who supported me and lifted my spirits yesterday thru that gain, I took some m.o.m b4 bed bc the left side of my back has been hurting as well as having hard small stools. The m.o.m worked a lot this morning. So my side immediately stopped hurting and the scale said 207.2!! So to u all, make sure that if the stools are not solid but small pellets or is too hard, it may b a culprit to stalls n gains as well. Tho I was using the restroom, they were not"normal" or frequent. So again ty and keep checks on those bathroom visits. God bless and tya again.

You're so right I'm down 3 pounds since yesterday just by going to the bathroom with significant success ( sorry I know it's TMI). It had been 6 days which is way too long. Seems like I tell yall more about what's going on with me than my own family but I also know that yall can relate. Yes I am from Georgia, howdy y'all:)

Hi everyone was very sad i had only lost 20 lbs the first month after surgery . then it just started coming off...yay!!

Hw-261

Sw-246(Dec16th)

Cw-221

You're so right I'm down 3 pounds since yesterday just by going to the bathroom with significant success ( sorry I know it's TMI). It had been 6 days which is way too long. Seems like I tell yall more about what's going on with me than my own family but I also know that yall can relate. Yes I am from Georgia, howdy y'all:)

Glad I could help and glad u lost some more weight , we r all in the same boat and I'm so glad that I have y'all (Alabama girl here) as well!

HW - 320 12/2/13

SW - 313 12/17/13

CW - 277.1

Not as fast as I would like but felt better after talking to my but and she said I have lost 25% of my excess body weight!! So that made me feel better!!! Plus I got into a 2x workout pants and all my previous ones were 4x!! Just skipping right over 3x I guess.

HW 286. in life<br> HW 246. when I started revision from band<br> SW 227<br> CW 216

Hi

When did you have surgery? I was Dec 11th and feel like I'm losing very slowly, to be expected after band revision...

I know u made goal already but id like to chime in goal 110 lbs.

I guess until I'm going in one solid direction, I'm not posting my up n down weight bc it just puts more work for Mn to have to calculate. I'll post today's gain, yes an ugly gain, and let that be the last one until I'm in a more stable direction.

Hw: 236.8

Sw: 227

Cw: 208.8

May God continue to bless our journeys...the good, the bad, the ugly. On a good note, my spasms are lessening, nit as many in s day as b4 so i'll Celebrate that loss. Gr8 New week my friends.

HW 280

SW 266

CW 242