Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Have Surgery Tomorrow And Im Sitting In A Pizzarua

Eating a 1/2 slice. I have been so good at my pre-op and now this. I rationalized I have only had 320 calories today so this is not that bad. This is how I got to 217. Now im all worried about tomorrow. I just wanted a last bite of crust!!!!! I hope I can still have surgery tomorrow. Im very disappointed. But I did chew it slow, ate only the crust and toppings not the bottom crust.

Cannot believe this

I think I need to reschedule- Im very upset

Laughing..puhlease. Most of us did have a 'last supper'. Trust me, it may seem that you are giving it all up now, but it'll be reintroduced later on.

Whatever you do, do NOT eat after the time the hospital said to. That is not optional because it will delay or cancel your surgery :) Good luck :)

"Last Supper" hell I had a last two weeks and a bucket list..... Had I known then what I know now I would have understood that there was no need for a last supper!!!

Nothing to worry or stress about Nug. You will be fine and do great. Relax and enjoy the ride

"Last Supper" hell I had a last two weeks and a bucket list.....

LOVE IT.. i too had my found farewell meal.. it is funny how we all act like food will be gone for ever during the pre- ops but then are so pleasantly surprised that most foods can still be a menu option... I say option as most likely you will enjoy seeing the number on the scale drop WAY more than a slice of pizza that will only be with you for a moment.. eat it up.. don't eat after the appointed hour and enjoy.

Best wishes for smooth sailing tomorrow and a speedy recovery. I think you're going to do beautifully!

My last supper was like feeding a family reunion, and boy was it great lol. Feeling the way you feel with anxiousness and what not is totally normal. Second guessing is normal, but try not to do it. This will be an amazing experience for you, as it has been for me. I am almost six weeks out and down 50 pounds. Enjoy your 'last supper' ;-) know that soon enough you will be ble to enjoy a meal, and have the restriction to assist you, not eat as much and feel amazing!! Best of luck!!!

I am glad to know that it's ok. I was thinking about some Barbaque Ribs.

I have been terrified that I have gained weight since i met my pre opp goal for surgery, but I keep thinking, "ill never be able to eat this again." And I am afraid that if i gained 5 pounds that they will tell me that i have to reschedule my surgery. you guys all ate a "last supper" before surgery? or a last "2 weeks"?

that makes me feel better, and I know ill be able to eat food again, its just my brain paniking. My surgery is dec 18th.

I called it..food funerals!!! Lol I gained 6 lbs!