Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2013 Sleevers Roll call!

Update post op appt

SW-265

CW-240

25 lbs!!!! Omg I had no idea it would be that much. Still doing liquids for another 2 weeks though. Ugh 5 weeks of liquids!

I'm gonna make the best of this 68 degree weather today in Md Going walking around the lake my goal is 1 mile.. Motivated

I am from Maryland as well

Sleeved 10/7/13

HW: 240/244

Beginning wt: 235

SW: 215

CW: 200

I had the dreaded 3 wk stall that lasted 10 days. I was stuck at 202! Next week I will be in Onederland!!

Went for my 1 month post op today. I was taken off my Water pill for my BP the day before surgery. BP was running about 155/95 WITH my Water pill. Today it was 138/82 woot! Now only med I take is omeprazole for heartburn. I was on Nexium because nothing else worked! Omeprazole does the job just fine now.

So excited.

I'm not excited that my clothes don't fit (I don't want to buy more knowing they will only fit temporarily) and my inner thighs are really jiggly.

I totally know how u feel! I sleep siting up to help' date=' and I'm getting discouraged, they told me to take maalox but even that only helps a little! I just hope it goes away, and it's not forever![/quote']

My doctor prescribed prevacid I hope I spelt that right but it's not the over the counter one its a higher dose im guessing she said I should take one a day it works all day I take the 1st one tomorrow so we see how it go but maybe you should ask your doctor if he can prescribe you it I let you know by Friday morning if work for me Thursday

My doctor prescribed prevacid I hope I spelt that right but it's not the over the counter one its a higher dose im guessing she said I should take one a day it works all day I take the 1st one tomorrow so we see how it go but maybe you should ask your doctor if he can prescribe you it I let you know by Friday morning if work for me Thursday

My doctor prescribed it to me too' date=' thinking it would be the best for me, but my insurance company wouldn't pay for it!!! It was going to cost me $350 for 1 month... That being said, I've been using Prilosec...

bodyweight.png?ts=1382456267

My doctor prescribed it to me too' date=' thinking it would be the best for me, but my insurance company wouldn't pay for it!!! It was going to cost me 350 for 1 month... That being said, I've been using Prilosec...

Omj that crazy $350 for 30 pills

Hi I'm Laura 23 from NJ

Surgery day October 21st

HW - 372

SW - 359

CW - 342

**30lbs gone forever**

Pre op - I was on three blood pressure medications & a potassium meds

Post op - I'm on two blood pressure medications & potassium meds

My blood pressure been so great better than when I was on the three blood pressure meds all together they want me to keep an eye out for if I feel dizzy because if I do my blood pressure may be too low & I may need to get off one of my blood pressure meds(which would be sweet).

Thanks for reading

I'm in my 3rd Week Stall too. *sigh* Still working my program though, and walking nearly 4 miles each day. Getting in about 50-70g of Protein each day. Still working on the liquids -- hitting 40-50 oz per day. On pureeds until next Tuesday.

I've lost a total of 10.75 inches, including 6 inches from my waist. Had to buy all new pants for work.

My scale sucks, and lies to me (it's 4.5 lbs lighter than the scale in Health/Fitness at work). I gotta get rid of it, or get a better one.

My bowels simply refuse to work -- even after Miralax each morning and Colace every night! Maybe I'll just explode one day ...

HW: 286

SW: 256

CW: 238 (for the 7th day...)

Surgery date: 10/28/13

Surgery weight: 283

Current weight: 262

Had my 2 week appt yesterday. Dr. Cleared me for soft solids on monday! Im so excited! I still have gas pains and the stuck feeling behind my sternum but other than that I feel great!

HW 297

SW 292

CW 270

Surgery: October 28, 2013

Super excited! Seems pretty easy so far. Need to exercise a little more but all is going well.

Surgery Date 10/3/13

Weight at introductory meeting 273

Weight on surgery date 254

Weight today 230

Goat weight 170

Hw 267

Surgery date: 10/22/13

Sw 255

Cw 237

Gw 135

Really I have no problem watching the food network or the cook channel. I started watching it more than I did pre op because I just wanted to cook healthier when the time comes for regular food & to resist temptation so far so good my first day from the hospital my cousins went to my fav fast food stop (burger king) & she ordered my usual down to a tee (whopper, onion rings & the zesty sauce) boy it smelt so good but honestly I wasn't even hungry I had my Protein Shake she went as far as telling me to check the bag to make sure the order right **that's where I draw the line** I toss that bag right to my other cousin in the back to check I feel what helped me best with my temptation is the will power to not fail myself & put my vsg (my tool) to its best use & to all my fav food which was fried food & carbs (bread, Pasta & mashed potatoes) to just avoid but even when I encounter my fav foods is so easy to just say no I know eventually I be able to have food I once love just rarely & less of it

When you feel better you need to kick your cousins' butts for that BK run. They could've done that another time.