Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October 2013 Sleevers Roll call!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so I'm very excited to read what you all have to share!<br><br>

Surgery date 08oct13<br>

STarting weight 266<br>

Today's weight 229<br><br>

Goal... 10 pounds at a time<br><br>

It's bloody cold here in northern Alberta so walking outside is harder now than before. I'm going to get my son to help me set up the wii so I can get back on the exercise that I'm supposed to be doing. Protein intake is good about 80g and my struggle is getting enough Water. Other than that, no complaints and NO REGRETS!

Kj

I noticed I have felt cold since sleeve.

I have asked my case nurse, she said ". Well you just lost a layer of blubber"

But I hear it a lot on here. I think there is a body thermostat thing that needs to adjust to weight loss.

You lost 30lbs in 3 weeks?!! Wow!

Yeah, there were a couple of days where I gained a pound or two, but then I figured out that I needed to keep up with the Miralax, and then I'd drop what I'd gained the next day. Constipation's no joke! I'm anticipating the dreaded "third week stall", but I'm ramping up my Protein and Fluid and hopefully, I won't stall at all.

I'm buying Miralax on my way home tonight!!! I need it anyway. I only go once a week since this surgery and that's with MOM when I used to go daily preop. It is NO JOKE!!
I was constipatedThursday and Friday. NO JOKE,!

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so I'm very excited to read what you all have to share! Surgery date 08oct13 STarting weight 266 Today's weight 229 Goal... 10 pounds at a time It's bloody cold here in northern Alberta so walking outside is harder now than before. I'm going to get my son to help me set up the wii so I can get back on the exercise that I'm supposed to be doing. Protein intake is good about 80g and my struggle is getting enough Water. Other than that, no complaints and NO REGRETS!

Hey you!!!! Yay you're here now :)

took me a while toFigure it out...as you can see by my many entries... Lol

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site so I'm very excited to read what you all have to share! Surgery date 08oct13 STarting weight 266 Today's weight 229 Goal... 10 pounds at a time It's bloody cold here in northern Alberta so walking outside is harder now than before. I'm going to get my son to help me set up the wii so I can get back on the exercise that I'm supposed to be doing. Protein intake is good about 80g and my struggle is getting enough Water. Other than that, no complaints and NO REGRETS!

Hey you!!!! Yay you're here now :)

took me a while toFigure it out...as you can see by my many entries... Lol

<p>Sleeved Oct 28, 2013</p>

<p>HW 310</p>

<p>SW 305</p>

<p>CW 276</p>

<p> </p>

<p>No gas issues, foamied once, started soft foods today. </p>

<p>I'm not weighing myself anymore...too much pressure, and I get too down on myself. I'm going by how I feel and how my clothes fit. </p>

<p>I track everything on MFP, and I'm at or over my daily Protein requirement, as well as getting my fluids. </p>

What is MPF?

You're doing great!! I had a major victory today, I, for the first time in, like, 6-7 years am down under 220! 219 to be exact... Yay me!

awesome!

What is MPF?

myfitnesspal.com. Very helpful

Hey all!!

Surgery date 10/29

Hw 265

Sw 249.9

Cw 236.2

Loving my sleeve but dreading the three week stall!

Tomorrow is 6 weeks and I think I will be able to say 30lbs in the morning.

Sleeved 10/23/13

HW 340

SW 329

CW 302

High: 391

Start of preop: 383

Surgery: 358

Current: 321

Doctor just took me off BP meds on Thursday.

My life changed on 10/23/13

Highest weight: 340

Surgery weight: 324

Current weight: 299

It's been such a journey so far, teaching discipline every step of the way. And I'm loving it. This is just the beginning of a brand new me!

Hw in August 302

Cw 258

Surgery was October 7th

Goal weight maybe 175, when I wasn't fat 155you could see my ribs so we will see what my goal is as I get under 200

I had a hitial hernia fixed during surgery

No more heart burn

No more snoring

I don't have a headache every day like I did pre surgery (I was taking ibuprofen twice a day everyday )