Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Although I'm only 20 days out, I know that there is going to come those days when I'm out and about and end up at a fast food restaurant. I came across this site and thought I'd share it. 7 short pages but has some healthier alternatives, low in calories and fat and high in Protein and also list different fast food places. (Also sure that I couldn't eat one of these whole meals but better to eat the healthier foods even in smaller amounts) :) (sorry if this has been mentioned before). Hope it helps.

http://www.m.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/21-healthier-fast-food-meals

We sometimes do Wendy's small chili and eat about half of it. Good Protein and Fiber for only 90 calories.

Chik fil a kids meal with grilled nuggets, fruit cup & milk 33g Protein 300 calories or small chili from Wendy's with cheese & sour cream does me two meals

I tried the Chik-fil-A grilled chicken nuggets the other day, surprisingly good.

We sometimes do Wendy's small chili and eat about half of it. Good Protein and fiber for only 90 calories.
agree. We do this also occasionally. It is probably one of the best nutritional options out there in terms of fast food. Taco Time also has a white bean chicken chile that is good. It is about 160 calories for a cup. We do not eat out fast food very often, but sometimes we get in a bind and need the option.

I tried the Chik-fil-A grilled chicken nuggets the other day' date=' surprisingly good.[/quote']

Not too dry? I have a really tough time with dry chicken so wondering

Not too dry? I have a really tough time with dry chicken so wondering

Mine were not dry at all. I got four, ate two for dinner and two the next day for Breakfast.

Boston Market is my go to place. Their chicken is really moist and goes down easily. Great mashed potatoes too when you are on soft foods.

Boston Market is my go to place. Their chicken is really moist and goes down easily. Great mashed potatoes too when you are on soft foods.

Oh Boston Market, I didn't think of that! That's a great idea! Thanks!