Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Congratulations on your new journey love!! The poopy feeling only lasts a couple of weeks, then you start to feel like yourself and once you see the scale go down, it'll make it all worth it. I promise!! Feel better!! :)

Im ok' date=',really sore. Cant seem to keep anything down today. Thrown up twice in 5 hours that hurts for sure. Just tryin to sip every 5 min and get myself on a routine.[/quote']

Hang in there girl! It will all be worth it. Have you tried room temp or warm Water?

Well im sleeved! dont even remember being wheeled out of holding..lol im feelin pretty.good except the gas in my chest is pretty annoying..
Hi! I took in to much Water yesterday and it came right back up no problems after that. It didn't even hurt like I thought it would coming up. I can do sugar free Popsicles as well per my doctor along with the rest if clear liquid and he said skim milk as well until I see him next Wednesday then I can do purée!

Hi ladies I was sleeved oct 8 everything was smooth but I have major gas pain. I am walking and walking but no relief. 2 nights in hospital. I'm still happy with the decision and am being taken care of well. I am happy to begin this journey. Good luck everyone wishing you all a speedy recovery

My gas pain is finally subsiding I could have started cream Soups and things today but I waited until tonight to have some sf pudding. Its going down well, I just made myself two ounces...tomorrow ill try cream soups and workin in my protein..ive been able to.get all my Vitamins and things down which is good!

My gas pain is finally subsiding I could have started cream Soups and things today but I waited until tonight to have some sf pudding. Its going down well' date=' I just made myself two ounces...tomorrow ill try cream soups and workin in my Protein..ive been able to.get all my Vitamins and things down which is good![/quote']

That is great to hear!! What are you doing to relive the gas pain??

Hang in there you are on the losers bench! These are the toughest weeks and will definitely get better! It will all seem like a blur before you know it!!!

The gas pain is the worst. I have been walking and walking. I am finally having small burps. Hopefully that relieves it. Dr said it will subside. Focusing on getting liquids down and Proteins. Not very easy. I'm not hungry at all. Now the healing begins and my new journey

Lots of baby gas drops and lots of walking! I havent even tried to get Protein in..i will tomorrow though!

I was sleeved on the 8th as well. Everything has been ok except the gas pain which gets worse when I drink liquids and the incision near my stomach. I've got two toddlers to add to the challenge. Looking forward to feeling better.

Try to get some walking in. Space your liquids out. I am doing a 1 ounce cup about every 15 minutes. Takes a few hours to finish my Protein Drink but it helps. Have only been able to get 30 grams of Protein the last 2 days. Just got home from hospital 2 hours ago. My husband and oldest daughter are catering to me. I'll take it. Don't get discouraged. We are doing this for our health.

I was sleeved on the 8th as well. Everything has been ok except the gas pain which gets worse when I drink liquids and the incision near my stomach. I've got two toddlers to add to the challenge. Looking forward to feeling better.

How are you recovering. My weight is finally changing. After losing 12 pounds before surgery after surgery I gained 8. They told me iv and fluids. I am still swollen on my stomach. But the 8 lbs are gone plus 3 more. Just seeing what you guys are experiencing. I hope to lose more before I see dr next week. I also went back to work yesterday for 5 hours. Taking it easy I need to recover and e back to normal.

How are you recovering. My weight is finally changing. After losing 12 pounds before surgery after surgery I gained 8. They told me iv and fluids. I am still swollen on my stomach. But the 8 lbs are gone plus 3 more. Just seeing what you guys are experiencing. I hope to lose more before I see dr next week. I also went back to work yesterday for 5 hours. Taking it easy I need to recover and e back to normal.

I'm feeling much better. Almost 100% I have a lot of bloating and pain every time I drink or eat anything. But it quickly subsides. I wasn't prepared for the difficulty of getting in Protein and Water etc... I also have noticed I'm much more emotional, maybe that's is my head lol. I hope you you're doing well.

I'm feeling much better. Almost 100% I have a lot of bloating and pain every time I drink or eat anything. But it quickly subsides. I wasn't prepared for the difficulty of getting in Protein and Water etc... I also have noticed I'm much more emotional' date=' maybe that's is my head lol. I hope you you're doing well.[/quote']

Emotional. Me too. The liquids are fine getting in. I have gotten all Protein in no problem But I had major gas and still some lower ab pain. Not too bad. Just very bloated on my stomach. Not nasause at all. But it takes me all day to drink may protein. I feel about 75 percent. Glad your doing well.

Hang in there girls! After the first 3 or4 weeks you will feel like a new you. Especially when another 20 or 30 lbs comes off. You now have a new relationship with food and the fat wall is coming down! New world to see and live in.