Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

I had a real strange one the other day...was out for a few drinks with people from work....sitting in a booth...a friend sitting across from me kept staring and studying my face....

Finally she said, that she never noticed before how "thin and distinctive" my nose has become since becoming skinny????

My Nose? Looked in the mirror and sure enough....not only has my face thinned, but my nose isn't fat anymore!! It is thin!

My daughter is in college and she came down to visit this week. I haven't physically seen her for several months, she said that I looked "so little"! OMG me little (LOL). I still have about 45 more pounds to go - but I'm gonna take it! I've been overweight almost her whole life (she's 22)!

Sitting at the bar with my legs crossed!

post-146276-0-61142800-1394313238_thumb.jpg

Edited by LadyDiva618

I got a NSV myself and my 17 year old son went into walgreens and just as we got up to the register he calls out mom can you buy me so gym joking around i told him to get a job as he proceed to hand the girl behind at the register the gym she stops and saids wait did you just call her mom my son replys ummm yes why the look on her face was priceless she states i thought she was your girlfriend i just laughed and told her thanks feeling really good at the end of the month ill be 33 and im feeling better than when i was 23 lol

My cashier at the supermarket calked me skinny WTh me skinny she hasn't seen me in a few weeks but it felt great. I'm getting to my goal and never to return again to 297 . Last night I tried on a large yes I said large no xxl not xl large jumpsuit at new and company and it fit !!!! Now if I was a tad taller it would of looked great but it Effin fit woo hoo !!!!

Many over the past few days....nice warmer day in NY so ran out to do errands with a little sweat jacket on...tons of extra room on the car seat plus so much room between me and the steering wheel I had to lower it...went for a mammogram and that teeny tiny little half-shirt gown actually closed shut with wrap around to boot!! Went for a pedicure and when I walk in the girl says "why theres half of you now"...what a weekend!!!! :D

Edited by chasingadream

Ummmm

Ummm, too many to count, but here goes! Sitting on the couch and being able to tuck my heel up to my rear end and paint my own toes ! No big tummy in the way ! Knowing that almost any sizex1o0, pants will fit, cute clothes that show off my body in a appropiate way, I have curves , and a nice figure ! ) Just getting nice looks from men, thats kinda cute, !

I went out last night with some friends and didn't feel like the fattest person in the bar. I felt fairly "normal." It felt great.

Waking up each morning and thanking God for all I have, although some may see it's not much. Fitting into size 16 jeans and XL shirts for 1st time in over10 years. Being able to tuck my knees into my chest while sitting up in bed. Walking 4 miles with no problem. Looking forward to each and every day! Loving life again!!! And the list goes on and on :)

The exterminator in our building came in this morning and says - "you look completely different, you have lost a lot of weight"! I said yes 60 pounds, he walked away shaking his head, "wow that was in a short time and you can really really tell"!

Yea - I feel GREAT now - lol :)

Found myself in one of those restaurants last night that used to scare the crap out of me. Very tight seating and very tight just trying to get to the table and back out again. I've avoided these kinds of restaurants because I was so afraid I'd either not be able to get through or I'd have to ask a patron to get up so I could make it past their table. Either way, both scenarios were mortifying to me. This time I got into the chair at our table fine...and it was tight...really tight. I sat on the side with my DIL and son...both of whom are thin people because I'm now smaller than my SIL and sister, who sat with my brother, across from us because they had more room on that side.

Walking out after dinner, was also challenging because of how crowded the place was and when we got outside, my DIL mentioned that it would have been much more difficult to make my way out a year ago. I was thinking the same thing myself. So here's another situation that I no longer have to avoid. Now I know I can go to any restaurant and not have to worry about the space I take up.

I have always had, and always will have, wide feet. But, at my heaviest, I would need a WW width. I could never find "cute" shoes. Today, friends, I found cute shoes in a plain ole wide width. I bought those shoes, too...

Hi all

I have a new one, yesturday I went out with my husband it was the first time in a couple of weeks that I drive my car after my fall ,when I get inside my car and start driving i saw my husband smiling and I ask him why he was smiling and he said because that was the first time that I did not fight with him regarding him moving my car seat, My husband is slim and always move my seat to the front when he drive my car, one time I was so upset that I prohibed him to touch it and use his car instead of my, now I realized that I was very rude with him and he never said nothing back to me, I love my husband !!!! :))

I went shopping on Saturday -- a big deal for me as I've always hated shopping. Could not believe the difference in being two sizes down -- the reality of trying things on in the dressing room and not feeling desperate, the choices! I was a 2X at Coldwater Creek and now I'm an XL imagining my next shopping venture a few months from now when XL will be too big. I didn't get much but now have a few nice things to tide me over -- pants that fit and pretty tops, yippee! Went to Boston yesterday to lunch with friends then a museum and I felt like I looked good. And I'm not in a panic about suitable business attire -- I generally work from home with occasional meetings out in the world. I don't feel afraid of dressing for the next one of these. What a relief!