Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

Crazy NSV I fit better in the seat of my car when I got my car last year I couldn't see the seat I was right up against the middle console n door n was disappointed with downsizing my car I felt how big I was. Yesterday while driving I looked down and saw the seat my thighs did not cover the whole thing the car doesn't feel right anymore. Can't wait to get in a plane in July and see what it is like In that seat last year I barely closed the seatbelt .... To be continued

Good one readyset. I can't wait till you slip into that airplane seat either.

I had a funny nsv last night. I wasn't paying attention and reached for my SF pudding on the coffee table and of course, knocked it over onto the carpet. Boy was I annoyed. I started to clean the carpet while bending over, which is a killer on the back. Suddenly I realized hey, I could get down on the floor and get up again. so I did. Imagine someone smiling while cleaning a stain on the carpet. Well that was me last night. LOL!

Good one readyset. I can't wait till you slip into that airplane seat either. I had a funny nsv last night. I wasn't paying attention and reached for my SF pudding on the coffee table and of course, knocked it over onto the carpet. Boy was I annoyed. I started to clean the carpet while bending over, which is a killer on the back. Suddenly I realized hey, I could get down on the floor and get up again. so I did. Imagine someone smiling while cleaning a stain on the carpet. Well that was me last night. LOL![/quote

Awesome Gowalking it's weird the things that make us smile lol

Went to dinner tonight with my BFF and she asked me if I had on make-up, I said no. She said what do you have on your face then, I said nothing! She called me a liar!! I had a take a napkin and wipe my face so that she could see there was nothing on my face!! One of my NSV is my skin complexion, especially my face! Thanks to eating healthy, drinking PLENTY of Water and of course my Mary Kay cleanser and moisturizer my skin is looking like I'm wearing foundation when I'm not!

My class went on a field trip to the zoo last Friday and I thought I was gonna walk right out of my jeans! Had to keep pulling them up and folding them down but they were still too loose. Only 33 lbs down so far but I'm loving all the "extras" that come with it!

Delove32, your profile pic is beautiful and your complexion is gorgeous! I thought the same thing when I saw your photo. Healthy= beautiful! Woo hoo!

When I drive Im totally amazed by the amount of seat that I can actually see now!

It's a silly one but makes me feel so tiny in my car!

Delove32, your profile pic is beautiful and your complexion is gorgeous! I thought the same thing when I saw your photo. Healthy= beautiful! Woo hoo!

Thanks!

I can take a bubble bath comfortably now. And there's more Water in the tub because it's not all being displaced! I can get out of the tub without pain. Used to take me several minutes of maneuvering, and lots of grunting and groaning. Love me my bubble baths.

Yesterday, I had to go to Dallas, Texas. I worked at Baylor Hospital for 5 years and have been gone for about that long. I had left there heavy and gained 50 lbs after leaving. I've been to Dallas a few times but refused to stop in and say hello to my old coworkers because I didn't want to show up there 50 lbs heavier than they remembered me. Yesterday, I decided to stop in and see them. I caught 7 or 8 of my old coworkers. The first words out of each of their mouths were, You look great, you've lost weight. Except one......she said "you're taller now". Lol. I don't think so, but I'll take it. To think, I use to duck behind the clothes racks in the stores if I saw somebody I didn't want to confront...not any more. I'm loving this.

Ok here is one more as some people o posted about plane rides and the small seats and seat belt extenders , well guess what I didn't need one either so happy for all of us as you can really see how much more length I had not a great pic, as I was slouching so my clothes are all bunched up , but you get the of this nsv .

Oh and my face is getting smaller, as you can see I didn't and people were telling me they could se it in my face so it was time to take a pic and try and see it for my self, even though my eyes and mind still play that mind game of me being the big heavy , unhealthy me.

IMG 20140510 113932

^_^

<p>Ok here is one more as some people o posted about plane rides and the small seats and seat belt extenders , well guess what I didn't need one either so happy for all of us as you can really see how much more length I had not a great pic, as I was slouching so my clothes are all bunched up , but you get the of this nsv .</p> <div>

</div> <div>Oh and my face is getting smaller, as you can see I didn't and people were telling me they could se it in my face so it was time to take a pic and try and see it for my self, even though my eyes and mind still play that mind game of me being the big heavy , unhealthy me.</div> <div>

IMG 20140510 113932

</div> <p> ^_^</p>
debbie you look great. I love watching the transformation.

well I know I've just lost 20 lbs. so far however I just had a NSV. My neighbor, whom I haven't seen since I started the pre-op diet two weeks ago, just saw me outside and said I looked great and looked like I had lost a little weight. I beamed and said yes, I'm trying to watch what I eat, lol. Just made me feel good so I thought I'd share. happy moment, can't wait for more moments like that :)

I was whining earlier this week and I went down a size - wearing size 12 dress.

post-150182-0-92452900-1399852457_thumb.jpg

post-150182-0-16828600-1399852532_thumb.jpg

Me & my mom today ;)

Happy Mother's Day!

I was whining earlier this week and I went down a size - wearing size 12 dress.

*note to self - start whining more