Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Share Your NSVs Here Please!

After spending a day in "comfy" pants that were 3 sizes too big, I went to Old Navy yesterday. I bought a pair of comfy leggings in the right size. But, out of curiosity, I tried on a pair of khakis. Imagine my look of shock and awe when I slid on, buttoned, and easily fit into a size 14. Holy Crap! This time last year I was wearing a size 30! I came home, washed them, and will be wearing those trophy pants to work today!

After spending a day in "comfy" pants that were 3 sizes too big, I went to Old Navy yesterday. I bought a pair of comfy leggings in the right size. But, out of curiosity, I tried on a pair of khakis. Imagine my look of shock and awe when I slid on, buttoned, and easily fit into a size 14. Holy Crap! This time last year I was wearing a size 30! I came home, washed them, and will be wearing those trophy pants to work today!

time for a new wardrobe! congrats Di.

I just realized my driver's license (which was a 52 pound lie at "250") is now 17 pounds too HIGH!! And I don't even care. I'm planning on getting it changed in a few months anyway, so for the first time ever, I think I'll tell them my real weight (even though I'll still be far from goal).

This just cracked me up today.

Lol, they don't put weight on ours and I'm thankful cuz I would have lied to. But on the upside, I renewed in March and have a skinny picture on mine now????

I am now just "overweight"! When I started this journey I was morbidly obese. Shooting for "normal" - lol :)

Feeling normal (lol) saying - "I just have 25 pounds to lose".

My most favorite NSV so far! I thought I'd never have to be a bridesmaid again, but after a whirlwind romance, my little sister wants a big wedding. So off to look at dreaded bridesmaid dresses we went. It was so liberating to not be the fat girl worried about them having a dress in my size or what it would look like. I was prepared to wear whatever she picked. And....I ended up looking really good on the dress she picked! The picture doesn't even do it justice. I'm the one in the pink dress. The actually dress is going to be blue.post-196939-0-38468700-1406292066_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leepers

My most favorite NSV so far! I thought I'd never have to be a bridesmaid again, but after a whirlwind romance, my little sister wants a big wedding. So off to look at dreaded bridesmaid dresses we went. It was so liberating to not be the fat girl worried about them having a dress in my size or what it would look like. I was prepared to wear whatever she picked. And....I ended up looking really good on the dress she picked! The picture doesn't even do it justice. I'm the one in the pink dress. The actually dress is going to be blue.

You look fantastic!!

My most favorite NSV so far! I thought I'd never have to be a bridesmaid again, but after a whirlwind romance, my little sister wants a big wedding. So off to look at dreaded bridesmaid dresses we went. It was so liberating to not be the fat girl worried about them having a dress in my size or what it would look like. I was prepared to wear whatever she picked. And....I ended up looking really good on the dress she picked! The picture doesn't even do it justice. I'm the one in the pink dress. The actually dress is going to be blue.

You look fantastic!!

Wow, looking great!

Leepers , wow ! You look great ! Its a good thing you pointed out that you were the one in the pink dress, I would of had a hard time figuring out which one of you was the "skinny, beautiful bride to be !!" Congrats to both of you, bride and bridesmaid !!

Awsome !!!!! nailing it on this journey,

My most favorite NSV so far! I thought I'd never have to be a bridesmaid again, but after a whirlwind romance, my little sister wants a big wedding. So off to look at dreaded bridesmaid dresses we went. It was so liberating to not be the fat girl worried about them having a dress in my size or what it would look like. I was prepared to wear whatever she picked. And....I ended up looking really good on the dress she picked! The picture doesn't even do it justice. I'm the one in the pink dress. The actually dress is going to be blue.attachicon.gifIMG_0464.jpg

The twelves are starting to fall off -- these are Lee long jeans and in the same brand I've gone from 18 to 16 to 14 to 12 since November. Ten? Come on, is this possible?

The twelves are starting to fall off -- these are Lee long jeans and in the same brand I've gone from 18 to 16 to 14 to 12 since November. Ten? Come on, is this possible?

You are doing so great!!! Good for you.