Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You are absolutely beautiful!

awww...thank you.

In short.... AMERIFLEX STINKS!

My RNY doc sent a Letter of Medical Necessity for my Calcuim Citrate and Muscle Milk but Ameriflex won't accept the purchase claim without a freaking perscription! GEEZ! Their only suggestion was to find a doctor that would write a perscription for me. What is the point of having Ameriflex if you can't use it for over the counter Vitamins and Protein suppliments as well??? Especially with a Letter of Medical Necessity? I'm frustrated into tears over this. I don't need to spend my monthly allotment on medicine anymore because i am now HEALTHY due to the surgery. If I don't get to use it for these expenses, these people will get to keep a large amount of money from me at the end of the fiscal year...whch sucks. Has anyone else had this issue???

On top of this i have a freaking cold. UGH!

Rhyz

In short.... AMERIFLEX STINKS! My RNY doc sent a Letter of Medical Necessity for my Calcuim Citrate and Muscle Milk but Ameriflex won't accept the purchase claim without a freaking perscription! GEEZ! Their only suggestion was to find a doctor that would write a perscription for me. What is the point of having Ameriflex if you can't use it for over the counter Vitamins and Protein suppliments as well??? Especially with a Letter of Medical Necessity? I'm frustrated into tears over this. I don't need to spend my monthly allotment on medicine anymore because i am now HEALTHY due to the surgery. If I don't get to use it for these expenses, these people will get to keep a large amount of money from me at the end of the fiscal year...whch sucks. Has anyone else had this issue??? On top of this i have a freaking cold. UGH! Rhyz

WOW...I know what you mean, a few years ago you would have been able to get these items without a prescription. Why won't your doc just write a prescription? I had this to happen to me last year, I have a different flex spend account, however, I used the rest of the money getting my teeth cleaned and I purchased new eye glasses. Maybe you can use it a different way and I do believe they give extension into January, check into that. Well I hope it work out, it does come in handy, just know next year, you can elect a smaller amount.

Decided to do an updated side pic... Looks like my stomach is slowly crumbling in to a ball. Haha

Mine is the same way. I never thought I'd even think about a Tummy Tuck but I have to admit I'm really thinking I may go that route. I have about 35 more lbs to lose and am noticing myself tucking my tummy into my jeans. Not cute. :(

In short.... AMERIFLEX STINKS! My RNY doc sent a Letter of Medical Necessity for my Calcuim Citrate and Muscle Milk but Ameriflex won't accept the purchase claim without a freaking perscription! GEEZ! Their only suggestion was to find a doctor that would write a perscription for me. What is the point of having Ameriflex if you can't use it for over the counter Vitamins and Protein suppliments as well??? Especially with a Letter of Medical Necessity? I'm frustrated into tears over this. I don't need to spend my monthly allotment on medicine anymore because i am now HEALTHY due to the surgery. If I don't get to use it for these expenses, these people will get to keep a large amount of money from me at the end of the fiscal year...whch sucks. Has anyone else had this issue??? On top of this i have a freaking cold. UGH! Rhyz

WOW...I know what you mean, a few years ago you would have been able to get these items without a prescription. Why won't your doc just write a prescription? I had this to happen to me last year, I have a different flex spend account, however, I used the rest of the money getting my teeth cleaned and I purchased new eye glasses. Maybe you can use it a different way and I do believe they give extension into January, check into that. Well I hope it work out, it does come in handy, just know next year, you can elect a smaller amount.

The bariatric doc said they don't write perscriptions for OTC. I am going to use the rest of the money for glasses. That's the only thing I could think of to use it up. I'm also talking to my internist. Definitely going to elect a smaller amount next time.

It was definitely a learning experience!

Rhyz

Happy New Year to all my RNY Friends! May we all realize our goals in 2014!!

Happy New Year all!!! My resolution....meet my goal weight! Here's to a great, healthy 2014!!!

Happy New Year's...I pray 2014 bring you all the joys your heart desires.

The bariatric doc said they don't write perscriptions for OTC. I am going to use the rest of the money for glasses. That's the only thing I could think of to use it up. I'm also talking to my internist. Definitely going to elect a smaller amount next time.

It was definitely a learning experience!

Rhyz

Our HR department told us that this year, for the first time, we're allowed to carry over up to $1000 of our unused FSA. (Calendar year 2014 can carry over to 2015). I don't know if that is just for my provider or for all of them. Check w/your plan administrator.

I hope everyone a "Happy New Year". I had a great time seeing my daughter in Chicago over Christmas. I tried to eat right, but I did take a bite here and there and never kept track or measured my food it was a guess. So this morning my heart sank when i seen the scale.. The Demon.. So I cringed my eyes and stood on the scale.. I heard the scale speak..... 277.6lbs.... Bam!. I broke the 280lbs barrier and 133.4 lbs total weight loss.. I'm just so delighted. I still have 40lbs to go for my goal weight but I can start to see it tangible to get there. My new best friend is my scale, i don't look at it as a DEMON no more!!!

To all of my Junie Mates, a heartfelt wish that your new year be full of love, happiness & prosperity.

My resolutions for 2014:
1. be a better more understanding human being.

2.have a positive impact on everyone i encounter.
3.if its possible? be more AWESOME!!!...

RJ

I was watching the Today show this morning, waiting for the Rose Parade to start. They had a guy on that said you should search for one word to describe you goals/hopes for the year. I am going to pick the word ACHIEVE. I am going to make it my screen saver at work. I want to...

ACHIEVE my weight loss goal

ACHIEVE my physical fitness goals

ACHIEVE a more balanced life

ACHIEVE a more organized home

There may be more... but that is a good start!

Happy New Year!

Carol

To all of my Junie Mates, a heartfelt wish that your new year be full of love, happiness & prosperity. My resolutions for 2014: 1. be a better more understanding human being. 2.have a positive impact on everyone i encounter. 3.if its possible? be more AWESOME!!!... RJ

i just don't know if your last item will be possible! You are so awesome now!