Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello fellow Junies!

Today is a red letter day. a little over a year ago my company gave us a gift of a pull over warm up jacket. needless to say i could not even get it over my head. it has resided in my closet and it has been a goal that i habe been striving for.

Today it fits perfectly!! words cannot describe how i feel. dreams do come true and this happening at Christmas time is extra sweet.

Hope everyone is having a great day. thanks for being there over the months that have passed and all of the overwhelming support.

Have a great week. stay warm.

RJ

PS....E.A.G.L.E.S......Go Birds !!!

Hello fellow Junies!

Today is a red letter day. a little over a year ago my company gave us a gift of a pull over warm up jacket. needless to say i could not even get it over my head. it has resided in my closet and it has been a goal that i habe been striving for.

Today it fits perfectly!! words cannot describe how i feel. dreams do come true and this happening at Christmas time is extra sweet.

Hope everyone is having a great day. thanks for being there over the months that have passed and all of the overwhelming support.

RJ

Way to go RJ!!! It's achieving those goals that make all that we have to do worthwhile.

Carol

PS... Wearing purple today to Celebrate a rare Vikings win! Thanks!!

Hello fellow Junies! Today is a red letter day. a little over a year ago my company gave us a gift of a pull over warm up jacket. needless to say i could not even get it over my head. it has resided in my closet and it has been a goal that i habe been striving for. Today it fits perfectly!! words cannot describe how i feel. dreams do come true and this happening at Christmas time is extra sweet. Hope everyone is having a great day. thanks for being there over the months that have passed and all of the overwhelming support. Have a great week. stay warm. RJ PS....E.A.G.L.E.S......Go Birds !!!

So totally awesome! I am so excited for you! Enjoy your great success today! What an amazing Christmas present you have given yourself!

Keep up the great work!

Good Morning my June friends!

I want to take a moment to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your kind and encouraging words over the last six months. I am in a fb group where people cannot feel as free to post when they are concerned or they have eaten something they shouldn't have eaten, without someone being ugly to them. You guys have been the most amazing support group a girl could ask for! I look forward to many more months together as we Celebrate our journey together. Hugs!

Hello fellow Junies!

RJ

Go Eagles...beat the Bears! Lol...I'm a Packer fan!

my one size fits most clothes now actually are loose! Great feeling, isn't it?

Hello fellow Junies!

RJ

Go Eagles...beat the Bears! Lol...I'm a Packer fan!

my one size fits most clothes now actually are loose! Great feeling, isn't it?

My Grandmother was a head cook for the Packers from 1942-72 I'm nothing but a Packer Fan, I have so many items from Vince, Bart Starr, etc etc from the 1st Super Bowl

Great news from the surgeon today! I have lost 59% of my excess weight! Blood pressure is good. I will most likely be able to drop the half pill I am taking soon. Yay!!!!

Great news from the surgeon today! I have lost 59% of my excess weight! Blood pressure is good. I will most likely be able to drop the half pill I am taking soon. Yay!!!!

A big high 5 From me to you Mel. excellent news.

RJ

Way to go Mel! As one who is now prescription free, I know just how great that feels!

Way to go Mel! As one who is now prescription free, I know just how great that feels!

I have been having dizzy spells so I sent a message to my dr. He asked about my bp which I didn't even consider. I take three different bp pills a day. I checked my bp and it was super low (89/56). I stopped taking my meds on friday and my bp is still in control. This evening after work which is usually my most stressful time of day it was 107/78. Yay!! Im praying it stays in a healthy range. :)

I have been having dizzy spells so I sent a message to my dr. He asked about my bp which I didn't even consider. I take three different bp pills a day. I checked my bp and it was super low (89/56). I stopped taking my meds on friday and my bp is still in control. This evening after work which is usually my most stressful time of day it was 107/78. Yay!! Im praying it stays in a healthy range. :)

Im having the same issue i stop taking mine 2days ago it still low i go to doctor tom hopefully she takes me off

Im having the same issue i stop taking mine 2days ago it still low i go to doctor tom hopefully she takes me off

I hope you get to come off of them. That's my hope for me too. Im still a little dizzy but maybe that takes a while to impeove?

I hope you get to come off of them. That's my hope for me too. Im still a little dizzy but maybe that takes a while to impeove?

Yea i think once our bodies adjust

Me to, I been feeling dizzy and I decided not to take my BP pill today,.

Yes I do too have this problem, I just take half my med now but my Doctor says that I must continue to take it, but I go back to the cardiologist and ask him how much lower can it get , as of now its way below normal and it scares me sometimes when I get up I feel like I'm going to black out, but I have skip it a couple of time and felt good, but now I just been taking them before bed seems to help but my blood PSI is low