Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for April 15-16-17 people

Your doing awesome krystal !

Thank you

It hasn't even been 4 months ...107lbs is PHENOMENAL! How much did you want to lose in that time frame ? Just curious ...I would be jumping for joy ..lol

Awww thank you! I am feeling better about it this week because I fit into a size 20 clothes from a 32!!!! I started crying in the dressing room. I am happy with my loss, I just tend to want more. I am hoping to lose another 70 within the next 3 months. HOPING... Lol!

Awww thank you! I am feeling better about it this week because I fit into a size 20 clothes from a 32!!!! I started crying in the dressing room. I am happy with my loss' date=' I just tend to want more. I am hoping to lose another 70 within the next 3 months. HOPING... Lol![/quote']

Wow! What is your secret lol is that all since surgery or did you lose before surgery as well ....I wanna lose 70lbs in 3 months too lol

Hey Ladies!! I am seeing everyone is doing amazing...! This passed week I reached 199lbs which I haven't been in the 100's since I was maybe in middle school. This is such an amazing feeling! I am almost 4 months post op and down a total of 64lbs. My thing is I want to stay motivated and get on a workout routine! How are all of you staying motivated?

HW 270lbs SW 258lbs CW 216 Goal Weight 165

Wow! What is your secret lol is that all since surgery or did you lose before surgery as well ....I wanna lose 70lbs in 3 months too lol

I started losing weight 2 months before surgery. I lost about 39 lbs before. But have just been really sticking to the smaller portions but have been trying little bites of things. Not really any secret, just hardly any carbs and a lot of seafood.

I started losing weight 2 months before surgery. I lost about 39 lbs before. But have just been really sticking to the smaller portions but have been trying little bites of things. Not really any secret' date=' just hardly any carbs and a lot of seafood.[/quote']

Oh ok gotcha well that's awesome wwight loss so far! We are close to rhe same weight and weight loss ...I was 363lb day of surgery and am now 293lb so I'm down 70lbs but I didn't lose any prior to surgery :( I wish I would have but my band was so bad some days I lived on chips and ice cream cuz nothing went down

Hi friends!

Had my surgery on 17 april.

Just thought i'd give you an update and ask how i am doing in sync with the rest of our group.

I am down 75 pounds. I feel and know it could be more, because i dont really have an exercise routine and i am considering options to up that.

I am doing ok with Water but sometimes forget my vits, especially over weekends.

I eat quite little and dont think i consume enough Protein.< /p>

I dont really dump however i can get the stuck feeling quite easily. I am fine with chocolates! It is terrible and great at the same time!

I am struggling mentally (totally off my anxiety and depression meds and think it might have a big influence) and it helps to be able to eat some chocolate.< /p>

Obviously not nearly as much as before op. it bothers me but it also keeps me sane, you know?

My hear has been falling out quite a lot the last few weeks and with that my skin has gone haywire. I have terrible adult acne now! Anyone else experiencing this.

Something i can do?

How are you all doing?

X

Hi friends!

Had my surgery on 17 april.

Just thought i'd give you an update and ask how i am doing in sync with the rest of our group.

I am down 75 pounds. I feel and know it could be more' date=' because i dont really have an exercise routine and i am considering options to up that.

I am doing ok with Water but sometimes forget my vits, especially over weekends.

I eat quite little and dont think i consume enough Protein.< /p>

I dont really dump however i can get the stuck feeling quite easily. I am fine with chocolates! It is terrible and great at the same time!

I am struggling mentally (totally off my anxiety and depression meds and think it might have a big influence) and it helps to be able to eat some chocolate.< /p>

Obviously not nearly as much as before op. it bothers me but it also keeps me sane, you know?

My hear has been falling out quite a lot the last few weeks and with that my skin has gone haywire. I have terrible adult acne now! Anyone else experiencing this.

Something i can do?

How are you all doing?

X[/quote']

Hello...I had my surgery the day before you and am down 70lbs...so 75lbs sounds great to me :) I also am not excercising regularly...I try and then get bad pains in my hip and knee so my dr keeps saying as I lose more weight ill be able to do more so I'm hoping hes right

I do good with Vitamins but sometimes have a hard time with my water intake but I drink as much as I can each day

I can eat small amounts of chocolate too ...its good and bad at the same time lol so far I've been good with everything except milk it made me nauseas

My hair.is falling out like crazy luckily I have a lot of thick hair so u cant tell unless u look at my bathroom floor after I do my hair haha

Hello...I had my surgery the day before you and am down 70lbs...so 75lbs sounds great to me :) I also am not excercising regularly...I try and then get bad pains in my hip and knee so my dr keeps saying as I lose more weight ill be able to do more so I'm hoping hes right

I do good with Vitamins but sometimes have a hard time with my Water intake but I drink as much as I can each day

I can eat small amounts of chocolate too ...its good and bad at the same time lol so far I've been good with everything except milk it made me nauseas

My hair.is falling out like crazy luckily I have a lot of thick hair so u cant tell unless u look at my bathroom floor after I do my hair haha

You should see my hair brush after I brush my hair it looks like I brushed a shaggy dog

I'm not a redhead...LOL..I had surgery April 22. Before surgery my highest weight was 203 and i'm 5"2...but probably older than you at 49.

OMG I'm only down -30 since my RNY :(

Yes I'm prob smaller than most but it's soooooo slow. I'm thrilled with many things such as NO MORE GERD and no more steady gaining, but -1 lb/wk really sucks :(

We are losing at about the same pace...This makes me think it is normal since we are considered light weights???

I'm not a redhead...LOL..I had surgery April 22. Before surgery my highest weight was 203 and i'm 5"2...but probably older than you at 49.

Im 29

Hmm curious what red hair has to do with previous comments?

My progress is soooooo slow. I'm just over 4 months. My weight loss is 34 lbs since surgery. I'm visibly lighter and at 165 I'm in sz 12. It's great that no one knows I had the surgery.

I'm eating most foods, just in the smallest amounts. I have NOOOO cravings though so it's very easy to turn down a piece of cake - even in the smallest amounts. Simply not interested.

I wouldn't say I'm getting enough Protein or Water though. I'm sure if I increased the protein, is drop weight faster. However I HATE shakes. Never did them this entire time. I LIVED on Unjury chicken broth. I know that once it cools down this month, I'll feel more inclined to drink it again. But for now, the scale moves very slow.

My only complaint is that my left shoulder is in chronic annoying pain. It tells me when I eat too much, and also when I'm hungry. It hurts every morning when I get up at 6am. I rarely overeat though. If ever. I've done that only about 3x usually by eating 3/4 slice of pizza rather than 1/4-1/2 of it.

I finally hit 120lbs lost!!! Omg! I started in a size 30/32, and today I put on an 18 and it fit!!! I haven't been really exercising routinely but soooo much more active. I can't do the shakes much, they make me sick. Don't know if it is psychological or what. My hair is just everywhere but on my head! I had really long, thick hair and it has gone way flat and I had to cut it. I was worried the weight of it would cause me to lose more. I freak out every time I see the bathroom floor or the towel after I dry my hair. Ugh!

I finally hit 120lbs lost!!! Omg! I started in a size 30/32' date=' and today I put on an 18 and it fit!!! I haven't been really exercising routinely but soooo much more active. I can't do the shakes much, they make me sick. Don't know if it is psychological or what. My hair is just everywhere but on my head! I had really long, thick hair and it has gone way flat and I had to cut it. I was worried the weight of it would cause me to lose more. I freak out every time I see the bathroom floor or the towel after I dry my hair. Ugh![/quote']

Congratulations on 120lbs that's AWESOME!!!!!

SW 363lbs Surg Date 4/16/2013 CW 290lbs