Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

I was a 44DDD, and wish they wouldn't leave so quickly! I really miss them and don't know how I'm feeling about going down to a C cup right now. A coworker just gave me a huge box of clothing and she said to get some sports bras for the transition, they're more comfortable. I don't have any regrets, I just wish I had more warning!

Where was I? I didn't get none of the boobs you lost. I'm also a C cup from a D cup. I hate them lmbo... Thinking should I do my boobs D cup or just a really full C cup. I have a flat C cup right now.

Can anyone paint there toes?

I know I'm tiny now,but I haven't painted my toes in over 5 years or more heck! I think I only paid to get them done. I'm going to try to paint them now. I wouldn't know where to start LMBO I don't think I own any nail polish gonna have to buy one how exciting. Wearing gloves I just did my nails can't ruined them SMH lmbo I'm crazy laughing over here wondering where do I start with painting the toes.

I paint mine all the time! I start with a clear base coat then color so that the color won't stain my row nails!! If I make a mess it usually comes off my skin next to the nail in the hot shower!

I can't wait!

I am fitting in all of my smaller clothes! I started a pile in my closet of all the too big stuff! All of my capris from last summer are too big! Yay!!! Went to graduation, and a friend I hadn't seen for awhile couldn't believe my size. Felt really good!

less butt padding harder to do some of my pilates it actually hurts! Oh oh and when I get up in morning my joints done hurt!

I am fitting in all of my smaller clothes! I started a pile in my closet of all the too big stuff! All of my capris from last summer are too big! Yay!!! Went to graduation' date=' and a friend I hadn't seen for awhile couldn't believe my size. Felt really good![/quote']

So glad you are happy, Dorian! Now get rid of those big clothes. Donate them to a women's shelter or something. :-)

I have a wedding on Saturday and had to buy a new dress. I have a shape and its not round. Lol.

Yay! I am going out of town and wanted a new dress but I'm not going to do it until I'm down in onederland...fifty to go.

So I have a wedding to go to in two weeks so I have been hesitant to buy one until last night. It was a size 16 instead of a 24. That's almost ten sizes since January. I can't believe it. Thank God.

Congrats to everyone! I'm at a conference in Ohio and I fit in the arena seats yesterday...a small victory but a victory nonetheless.

My knee high boots zip all the way to the top!!! Omg. They never did that! Someone suggested to post pics of myself a couple weeks ago so here they are. I had surgery on April 15 and am down to 188! Feel great!

Wow girl! You look awesome! Way to go!

My knee high boots zip all the way to the top!!! Omg. They never did that! Someone suggested to post pics of myself a couple weeks ago so here they are. I had surgery on April 15 and am down to 188! Feel great!

You look awesome!! Great work!! You also look very small! What size are you?

Wow girl! You look awesome! Way to go!

Looking very sassy!!!