Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

My gosh Krystal! What else can happen to you? I'm glad you changed doctors and are getting somewhere! I hope they can get you fixed up soon and that you feel better. On a positive note; GIRL, YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!! ;) take care and keep us updated! Hugs!

Thank you dori I will

Sorry I've been a recluse. Started my new job and in between trying to get settled into the new house and work a few boxes at a time unpacked. It's getting where I can at least see some parts of my garage now. I've been busy with the new job and battling a cold that's came along. Not a lot to tell really. Doing fine health wise and just getting adjusted. Hope all my April peeps are doing good

Happy Saturday all! And a happy one it is! I FINALLY hit onderland! Was beginning to think it wouldn't happen. Can't believe how a stupid number on a scale can make my day! Hope everyone is great.

post-189874-0-48492600-1394889721_thumb.png

[ATTACH]42464[/ATTACH]

Happy Saturday all! And a happy one it is! I FINALLY hit onderland! Was beginning to think it wouldn't happen. Can't believe how a stupid number on a scale can make my day! Hope everyone is great.

Good job

Congratulations dori

:(

Edited by hockeymumzie

OK yes I chew gum. No I don't swallow it until tonight!!! Fricken frack!! I was taking my pills and was not thinking. I just pray it does not get hung up!

OK yes I chew gum. No I don't swallow it until tonight!!! Fricken frack!! I was taking my pills and was not thinking. I just pray it does not get hung up!

Hope it didn't do any damage! I will admit that I chew gum occasionally too. Terrible, I know! :-)

Hope it didn't do any damage! I will admit that I chew gum occasionally too. Terrible, I know! :-)

I chew gum sometimes oh and a update they pulled my kidney stone out and put a Stent in my kidney ouchie

Congratulations, Dori!!! Way to go!! It just makes the day better when I step on the scale and am still surprised that I am losing. Slowly, but still losing. You are amazing!

I chew gum sometimes oh and a update they pulled my kidney stone out and put a Stent in my kidney ouchie

Glad they were able to help. Are you feeling better lately? Hope so! ????

Happy Friday to those of you who work! Have my 8 yr old nephew for a week and he had me up when it was still dark out! Gonna be a long week. No new news here, just trying to get these last 20 or 30 pounds off! Tomorrow will be 11 month from surgery. Seems so hard to believe! Hope ya all have a great weekend.

Heya all!

So sorry about being quiet. So much stuff happening!

Firstly, we had a public holiday today, yay! We are in Johannesburg for the long weekend - one of my university friends is turning 30.

Our country is totally up in arms about our paralympian Oscar Pistorius who killed his girlfriend - thinking she was an intruder. Shot her through the toilet door. Everybody is freaking out. With the first time ever a court case being televised. You have never seen such mayhem, wherever you go you hear people talking about it. Our crazy southafricans!

Also, my partner and i bought a house! First time ever! Extremely excited but also nervous as hell. We are moving in the end of May. It's 10 minutes from the beach and now we can get a dog, yay!

Have been having some health issues lately. I have either an ulcer or gallstones. Contacted my surgeon's office and i need to go in for an endoscopy on 7 april. I think it might be an ulcer though. Constant burning sensation right in the middle below my boobs... Really horrible. And when i sometimes eat or drink tea, then i get terrible cramps and have to go to the loo. TMI, but my tummy is runny and yucky.

Ofcourse my surgeon's assistant emailed me saying that Doc is asking whether i still smoke... ????

Of course i still do, as this i see as my coping meghanism currently - you know about the hectic paychological problems i have been having. Working through major issues. I dont overeat or drink alcohol at all - i smoke.

I know know know it is bad and i really want to quit in the near future, but i know if i am dead honest i wont be able to do it now. I will go off my handle.

Of course if i am having a stomach ulcer as i am suspecting i know how terrible smoking is for that. So i have cut down a lot on it.

But i am preparing myself for a serious crapp-out session awaiting me on 7 april... Oi vey!

My weight has been standing still for months now almost ;-(

But i havent been diligent with exercises and also meal planning. I basically eat the same things over and over - quite boring. Dont think i've been getting enough Protein in.

I am upset with myself yeah. But i am also learning to be kinder to myself.

So i will be getting back on the wagon diligently doing everything i should and working out menus and such. And get on with those damn exercises!

I really hoped i would get addicted to it and have the high as some people report - but this has yet to happen ????

At least i am not gaining.

Ok time for bed for me almost 1:30 in the morning over here!

Hope you are all well, my dear friends!

xxx

I'm doing so much better my lab tests are improving

post-190351-0-20114000-1395622276_thumb.png

[ATTACH]42702[/ATTACH]

Heya all!

So sorry about being quiet. So much stuff happening!

Firstly, we had a public holiday today, yay! We are in Johannesburg for the long weekend - one of my university friends is turning 30.

Our country is totally up in arms about our paralympian Oscar Pistorius who killed his girlfriend - thinking she was an intruder. Shot her through the toilet door. Everybody is freaking out. With the first time ever a court case being televised. You have never seen such mayhem, wherever you go you hear people talking about it. Our crazy southafricans!

Also, my partner and i bought a house! First time ever! Extremely excited but also nervous as hell. We are moving in the end of May. It's 10 minutes from the beach and now we can get a dog, yay!

Have been having some health issues lately. I have either an ulcer or gallstones. Contacted my surgeon's office and i need to go in for an endoscopy on 7 april. I think it might be an ulcer though. Constant burning sensation right in the middle below my boobs... Really horrible. And when i sometimes eat or drink tea, then i get terrible cramps and have to go to the loo. TMI, but my tummy is runny and yucky.

Ofcourse my surgeon's assistant emailed me saying that Doc is asking whether i still smoke... ?de2c

Of course i still do, as this i see as my coping meghanism currently - you know about the hectic paychological problems i have been having. Working through major issues. I dont overeat or drink alcohol at all - i smoke.

I know know know it is bad and i really want to quit in the near future, but i know if i am dead honest i wont be able to do it now. I will go off my handle.

Of course if i am having a stomach ulcer as i am suspecting i know how terrible smoking is for that. So i have cut down a lot on it.

But i am preparing myself for a serious crapp-out session awaiting me on 7 april... Oi vey!

My weight has been standing still for months now almost ;-(

But i havent been diligent with exercises and also meal planning. I basically eat the same things over and over - quite boring. Dont think i've been getting enough Protein in.

I am upset with myself yeah. But i am also learning to be kinder to myself.

So i will be getting back on the wagon diligently doing everything i should and working out menus and such. And get on with those damn exercises!

I really hoped i would get addicted to it and have the high as some people report - but this has yet to happen ?de33

At least i am not gaining.

Ok time for bed for me almost 1:30 in the morning over here!

Hope you are all well, my dear friends!

xxx

Congrats on the new house. That is exciting! Smoking is a hard thing to quit. I did after many tries and now I don't even miss it. Definitely not easy and I wish you luck! Seems like a lot of us are pretty much at a vstand still with the weight. Nearing the year mark and pretty much done losing I'm thinking. I hit 199 and then went up to 201 today. So f'ing frustrating!! Wanna be able to exercise and get these last 30 off. Hopefully after this next surgery, I'll be able to hit goal. Keep trying my friend!