Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I also ordered alot from there. They were all good. I tried about 15 different flavors and liked them all. My fav was chocolate mint cookie. Yummy!

Yum I'll have to try that flavor next

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 317lbs

So I have to vent in a funny way. I have a party to go to tonight. ( I will finally be able to post a then and now pic) and I'm seriously depressed about what's under the pounds I've shed (43 so far). I know it's crazy. And I probably just got so used to what was there before but nothing seems to look right anymore. It's so frustrating being in this in between stage. Makes me want a mozzarella stick ;) sorry maybe that wasn't funny but I just had to get it out of my system.

Hi my name is Nicole and I'm frustrated that I'm getting my figure back ;)

So I have to vent in a funny way. I have a party to go to tonight. ( I will finally be able to post a then and now pic) and I'm seriously depressed about what's under the pounds I've shed (43 so far). I know it's crazy. And I probably just got so used to what was there before but nothing seems to look right anymore. It's so frustrating being in this in between stage. Makes me want a mozzarella stick ;) sorry maybe that wasn't funny but I just had to get it out of my system.

Hi my name is Nicole and I'm frustrated that I'm getting my figure back ;)

Lol and congrats on the figure coming back ...we all go thru these weird feelings

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 317lbs

Hubby leaves in the morning for a few days and my kiddo is still gone..I have a feeling I'm gonna be totally lost!! I've about decided to finally go through the closets while they are both gone and start getting rid of clothes. I'm excited for that but also a part of me still hangs on to fear..what if I don't lose enough?!? What if I gain it back and I've given my clothes away? I have the fear but I keep telling myself to not let it hamper moving forward that I have taken control and must keep control. Wonder if anyone else has been feeling this way?

Hubby leaves in the morning for a few days and my kiddo is still gone..I have a feeling I'm gonna be totally lost!! I've about decided to finally go through the closets while they are both gone and start getting rid of clothes. I'm excited for that but also a part of me still hangs on to fear..what if I don't lose enough?!? What if I gain it back and I've given my clothes away? I have the fear but I keep telling myself to not let it hamper moving forward that I have taken control and must keep control. Wonder if anyone else has been feeling this way?

Enjoy tge alone time ...I adore my daughter and hubby but days like today I'd love even an hour of alone time lol....I can't wait til I can get rid of clothes cuz they are too big...I'm down 49lbs and still same clothes just not tight like they were...I feel like I shiuldve gone down at least one size by now ugghhh

HW 363lbs SD 4/16/13 CW 314lbs

I have clothes from size 28 to 14/16 ...I'd be happy in an 18/20 right niw lol

I am doing the same thing! I went through my closet and jeans that I was trying to get into are too big! It is awesome, but scary too because the change has been so drastic that I am worried it won't last and then I will have yo shop for giant clothes again. My big clothes feel like my Woobie (security blanket). Lol!

I have clothes from size 28 to 14/16 ...I'd be happy in an 18/20 right niw lol

I started at a 30/32, the biggest size most plus size stores sell. I was pretty damn happy to try on and for Linda baggy into a 22 today. I am finally starting to be okay with shopping, it is crazy how awful it was to buy clothes before.

This is 2 months pre op and two months post

Op

post-32244-13813812434847_thumb.jpg

Op

You look great!

Op

You look good

I am doing the same thing! I went through my closet and jeans that I was trying to get into are too big! It is awesome' date=' but scary too because the change has been so drastic that I am worried it won't last and then I will have yo shop for giant clothes again. My big clothes feel like my Woobie (security blanket). Lol![/quote']

Maybe that's what it is..my security

Op

You look so good! And super cute dress btw :)

HW 296 - SW 266.3 (4/1/13) - CW 219

You look so good! And super cute dress btw :)

HW 296 - SW 266.3 (4/1/13) - CW 219

Thanks everyone. Missmegan I got it from Ross for like 15 bucks. Thanks again