Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Well I weighed in this morning and I'm down 6 more lbs since surgery. So that's 17 lbs since surgery and 38 lbs all together. I'm sooooo happy!! I had surgery on the 8th. I noticed when I walk the day before it helps move the scale the next day. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's working for me. Lol. Good luck to all of you too.

I'm down 32 pounds total. 18 since surgery and 10 inches total in my waist.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 326 GOAL 200 surgery 4/11/13

Well I weighed in this morning and I'm down 6 more lbs since surgery. So that's 17 lbs since surgery and 38 lbs all together. I'm sooooo happy!! I had surgery on the 8th. I noticed when I walk the day before it helps move the scale the next day. Maybe I'm wrong' date=' but it's working for me. Lol. Good luck to all of you too.[/quote']

Thats great I would have never been able to lose weight on my own

I think are april group is kicking butt the pounds are dropping and not very many complications we are model group I'm so proud of everyone you guys are all doing fantastic

I think are april group is kicking butt the pounds are dropping and not very many complications we are model group I'm so proud of everyone you guys are all doing fantastic

I agree :)

HW 358 SW 344 CW 326 GOAL 200 surgery 4/11/13

I agree, we are an awesome group! As long as we work hard and stick together, we will be dropping it day by day!

Ok.today makes the days post op for me and since yesterday I have noticed a lot of rumbling, bubbling, and tumbles hitting in India if my stomach n and then comes the runs. Had anyone else experienced thus

I really like Bariatric Advantage protien shakes they are 27grams for 8onces

They are sending me some out so hopefully I can try them soon.

Ok.today makes the days post op for me and since yesterday I have noticed a lot of rumbling' date=' bubbling, and tumbles hitting in India if my stomach n and then comes the runs. Had anyone else experienced thus[/quote']

Yes I soon as I drink my first protien shake of the day my stomach rumbles and tumbles I have so much gas

I agree! I love this group :) I am down 16lbs 10 days post op woohoo i have 9lbs to get off the weight ive put on in the last 2 yrs since i had my daughter them my next goal is to get under 300 !!!! I know we ALL can and will do this! !!!!!

I agree! I love this group :) I am down 16lbs 10 days post op woohoo i have 9lbs to get off the weight ive put on in the last 2 yrs since i had my daughter them my next goal is to get under 300 !!!! I know we ALL can and will do this! !!!!!

I'm almost to this goal too!! My son was born March 2011 and i haven't been under 250lbs since then. I got on the scale this am and was 250.7!

HW- 290, SW (4/8/13) - 270.6, CW - 251.5

Good work everyone! I'm proud to be part of this group! Hopefully my weight loss will start catching up with all of yours ;)

HW 296 - SW 266.3 (4/1/13) - CW 255.5

Good work everyone! I'm proud to be part of this group! Hopefully my weight loss will start catching up with all of yours ;)

You will do great

I'm almost to this goal too!! My son was born March 2011 and i haven't been under 250lbs since then. I got on the scale this am and was 250.7!

HW- 290' date=' SW (4/8/13) - 270.6, CW - 251.5[/quote']

Yay thats great! Its so exciting to see the numbers are actually going down on the scale :)

It will youll be in the 100s before u know it ....remember u started at a lower weight so the numbers may be smaller