Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Thats funny I was told grape was the best but I will get a sample pack and try differnt flavors

Honestly..everything tastes strange. I bought Biotin chewable that I loved before the surgery...but it tasted entirely too sweet and sour at the same time after the surgery. It almost gagged me. I'm still okay with the chocolate ones... But the fruity ones are too much.

Thats funny I was told grape was the best but I will get a sample pack and try differnt flavors

I have the 8 ounce premade juice bottles. If i can't handle them after surgery i will just have to give them a way. I have three unopened six packs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using RNYTalk

Honestly..everything tastes strange. I bought Biotin chewable that I loved before the surgery...but it tasted entirely too sweet and sour at the same time after the surgery. It almost gagged me. I'm still okay with the chocolate ones... But the fruity ones are too much.

I tryed the bariatric chewable Vitamin today just to see if I would like it I ended up puking it out it was the grosses thing ever

I did okay with a low sodium V8. 1180 Mg of potassium and some veggies.

Does it have protien

Torn rags soup..like my grandma used to make for the babies..was a nice lunch. Bring chicken broth to a boil...scramble an egg in a cup...pour into the boiling chicken broth whip up with a fork to keep the egg really soft while on mush/liquids... got the Protein if an egg and some from the broth. Nice warm and filling.

Torn rags soup..like my grandma used to make for the babies..was a nice lunch. Bring chicken broth to a boil...scramble an egg in a cup...pour into the boiling chicken broth whip up with a fork to keep the egg really soft while on mush/liquids... got the Protein if an egg and some from the broth. Nice warm and filling.

Sounds good

I tryed the bariatric chewable Vitamin today just to see if I would like it I ended up puking it out it was the grosses thing ever

They're the worst and I don't know what to do!!!

But I found this which looks promising: http://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop/multivitamin.html

HW 296 - SW 266.3 - CW ???

They're the worst and I don't know what to do!!!

But I found this which looks promising: http://www.celebratevitamins.com/shop/multivitamin.html

HW 296 - SW 266.3 - CW ???

Me to im kinda freaking out because I cant find any I like

Day 1 at home went okay... So much more comfortable in my bed! I slept like I was in a coma... I drank 1 Isopure and 1 -8 Oz Protein shake made with skim milk to met over 80 Protein. For some reason' date=' I craved skim milk to drink and was able to drink another 8 ozs.. Sipped Water all day. So far so good, and lost 10 lbs since my hospital stay. I'm feeling do much better[/quote']

Nothing a good night sleep won't fix! ;) You are doing your protein the right way! Good for you. Hope you are able to continue feeling good!

I'm having trouble getting motivated to drink my Protein shakes! They are really grossing me out. Also' date=' I have yet to do a chewable Vitamin. Hated them since I was a kid. Help!!

HW 296 - SW 266.3 - CW ???[/quote']

Have you tried doctoring them up? There are so many good recipes for shakes out there. Maybe making them more interesting would help? I hate Vitamins as well, but I use 2 Flintstone completes a day. Not too bad.

Me to im kinda freaking out because I cant find any I like

My doctor said that Flintstones complete are ok for now. I take 2 of them a day. He will prescribe more 3 weeks after surgery when I can take them.

This is my biggest fear for post surgery! I have plans for how I will get in my Protein and things that I will eat, like cottage cheese. What if after surgery, I hate the taste of everything I like now!