Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Went to get all my Vitamins yesterday at the Vitamin Shoppe, I had looked online but it was so expensive. 2 sales people saw my list and immediately jumped in to help us. They had print-outs of approved items, notes from other bariatric customers. I got all my vitamins, a Protein Powder that tastes like ice tea with lemon to add to Water. Plus they recommended a mouth spray for dry mouth during hospital stay. Some of my vitamins are made just for gastric bypass patients. Oh and he also recommended using a juicer to help get in your need veggies since the main focus is usually Protein. Going local instead of online saved me $90 dollars and I got more than just vitamins, so I highly suggest going to a Vitamin store if you can. They also had high protein Peanut Butter and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember :-)

[ATTACH]3508[/ATTACH]

Surgery date May 14th 2013

post-34360-13813812065197_thumb.png

I am so ready for Tuesday!! I was around food/junk food all weekend and I haven't tasted a single thing. Not even a taste! 2 parties and I was drinking my Protein Drinks or crystal light. Wasn't even tempted to cheat. Yaaaaay for me! I lost 15 lbs in 12 days.

Surgery date: May 14, 2013

I think I'm just going to buy a few things to get me through my 1st week, but I'm afraid to stock up on a lot just in case my taste buds change.

I am so ready for Tuesday!! I was around food/junk food all weekend and I haven't tasted a single thing. Not even a taste! 2 parties and I was drinking my Protein drinks or crystal light. Wasn't even tempted to cheat. Yaaaaay for me! I lost 15 lbs in 12 days.

Surgery date: May 14' date=' 2013[/quote']

That's really good Debbie, after being on my preop diet for just 7 days I know that that took discipline and perseverance. I can tell that you will do great on your journey!

Went to get all my Vitamins yesterday at the Vitamin Shoppe' date=' I had looked online but it was so expensive. 2 sales people saw my list and immediately jumped in to help us. They had print-outs of approved items, notes from other bariatric customers. I got all my vitamins, a Protein powder that tastes like ice tea with lemon to add to Water. Plus they recommended a mouth spray for dry mouth during hospital stay. Some of my vitamins are made just for gastric bypass patients. Oh and he also recommended using a juicer to help get in your need veggies since the main focus is usually protein. Going local instead of online saved me 90 dollars and I got more than just vitamins, so I highly suggest going to a vitamin store if you can. They also had high protein Peanut Butter and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember :-)

Surgery date May 14th 2013[/quote']

Yes your right I love my local store I won't go Any where else

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I am so ready for Tuesday!! I was around food/junk food all weekend and I haven't tasted a single thing. Not even a taste! 2 parties and I was drinking my Protein drinks or crystal light. Wasn't even tempted to cheat. Yaaaaay for me! I lost 15 lbs in 12 days.

That's great Debbie

Thinking of all of my surgery buddies, I'm so ready for tomorrow! Clear Liquids has not been fun but glad it's almost over!

Thinking of all of my surgery buddies' date=' I'm so ready for tomorrow! Clear liquids has not been fun but glad it's almost over![/quote']

Good luck, i'll be right behind you

Me too and good luck May 14th buddy :-)

Worked 8+ hours today (yes on Mothers Day) lol, cleaned my office did some last minute paperwork. Said goodbye for a couple of weeks (even though I was by myself). Ready to begin this journey, when the students come back in the fall they won't even recognize me, and that's GOOD :-)

Good luck to every one having surgery tomorrow ill be praying for you guys :-)

Good luck to all having surgery tomorrow. I had it Wednesday of last week and feel fine minus being a little weak. I'll keep you all in prayer.

Good luck, everyone!

This is it! One more day, I can't wait until tomorrow! Optifast went good, lost 18 lbs in 2 weeks! I was around food all weekend with Mother's Day and 2 birthdays! Very proud to avoid all the tempting food. Must keep busy today so time passes quickly.

Me too, glad that weekend is over! Tuesday's the day! I lost 18 lbs in 14 days, yeah! Good luck!