Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Headed to the hospital soon. Slept pretty well last night. Had a a bad headache last night and this morning. Maybe fom the bowel prep.. which was awesome. Lol. Ready to get this party started:)

Good luck! Your in my prayers!,

Surgery date: May 14, 2013

Got the "call" from the hospital to be there tomorrow at 8:00 am!!! Awesome! I'm going to get the best nights sleep, I hope! Lol :-)

Got the "call" from the hospital to be there tomorrow at 8:00 am!!! Awesome! I'm going to get the best nights sleep' date=' I hope! Lol :-)

Surgery date: May 14, 2013[/quote']

Good luck!

Pre-Op finally done, reporting for surgery @ 530 am tomorrow, got away without having to do bowel-prep, since my surgery is less than 24 hours after pre-op. One trip to pharmacy for pain med prescription and I am ready to go.

Surgery date May 14th 2013

Got the "call" from the hospital to be there tomorrow at 8:00 am!!! Awesome! I'm going to get the best nights sleep' date=' I hope! Lol :-)

Surgery date: May 14, 2013[/quote']

Awesome Debbie now it's really real omg I am so excited for you

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Pre-Op finally done' date=' reporting for surgery @ 530 am tomorrow, got away without having to do bowel-prep, since my surgery is less than 24 hours after pre-op. One trip to pharmacy for pain med prescription and I am ready to go.

Surgery date May 14th 2013[/quote']

Good luck tomorrow hun

Good luck tomorrow hun

Surgery date May 14th 2013

I don't think we have to do the bowel prep but we have our last meeting with surgeon tomorrow. Maybe we do. Just have to wait and see.

That like an enema thing?

I have bad news. I spent four hours in pre op to have my doctor come in and tell me my surgery was canceled. I guess my kidney function is down. They said it is caused by the two week liquid diet. So I go back to my normal diet and go see a neurologist and then reschedule my surgery. I was so close, now just disappointed. But I guess better safe then sorry.

I have bad news. I spent four hours in pre op to have my doctor come in and tell me my surgery was canceled. I guess my kidney function is down. They said it is caused by the two week liquid diet. So I go back to my normal diet and go see a neurologist and then reschedule my surgery. I was so close' date=' now just disappointed. But I guess better safe then sorry.[/quote']

I'm sorry about that. But take it from me. I know first hand that your kidneys are vital. I lost my left kidney in year 2010 from kidney failure/ small kidney was decreasing function over the last ten years. I have function in the right so that's great. I'm doing this surgery to live longer, as I'm sure that's the main reason why your having the surgery. Hang in there! When the time is right, it will happen. Prayers your way!

I just got my call to be at the hospital at 630am tomorrow morning. I have lost about 11 lbs on pre opt diet and going to lose 2 more lbs today. I think I have everything I need for the hospital. Ive got my pillow, lip Balm, heating pad, and lose pajamas. Any other suggestions?

surgery date: May 14

I just got my call to be at the hospital at 630am tomorrow morning. I have lost about 11 lbs on pre opt diet and going to lose 2 more lbs today. I think I have everything I need for the hospital. Ive got my pillow' date=' lip Balm, heating pad, and lose pajamas. Any other suggestions?

surgery date: May 14[/quote']

Corection... hoping to lose 2 more lbs today. .lol

surgery date: May 14

Thanks. My surgeon kept apologizing and I told him I was glad they were being thorough, I would rather wait a little longer then end up more sick. I guess I was all pumped up and ready to go. I could have ended up with kidney failure so a few more weeks are okay. I have my appointment with the nephrologist on May 28th, I will keep you posted.

I've been on a liquid diet for 5days now and today was the worst. But overall not as bad as I thought. I was just kind of woozy.

im 6 days in and I definitely felt the wooziness today, and food is looking very good right about now!