Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February Post-Op's

About to attempt cream of wheat for the first time since D-day (dumping day...). Never thought a bowl of cream of wheat would scare me!!! I had 1/2 a Syntrax shake mixed in low fat milk right before I ate in an attempt to even things out :/. We shall see!!!!

HW 312' date=' pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 223[/quote']

Take it slow see if you have a pre warning to stop....I get that feeling then stop....good luck

weight.png

Take it slow see if you have a pre warning to stop....I get that feeling then stop....good luck

I didn't die!!! Yay!!!!

I go Tuesday to have my 2month labs done. I'm scared! I've lost 41 pounds' date=' that makes me super happy though![/quote']

Don't be scared lab work is a good thing. If there are any issues going on they can fix them and Congratulations on -41!!

Hate when I exercise my ass off eat right and scale doesn't move for 7 days!!! One lb give me just one lb please!!!!!!!

Hate when I exercise my ass off eat right and scale doesn't move for 7 days!!! One lb give me just one lb please!!!!!!!

My weight loss has slowed down to a creeeeep... I'm at my two-month mark and have lost 30 lbs. 20 the first month, 10 the second. I can live with 10 pounds a month, as long as it doesn't slow down more than that!

My weight loss has slowed down to a creeeeep... I'm at my two-month mark and have lost 30 lbs. 20 the first month' date=' 10 the second. I can live with 10 pounds a month, as long as it doesn't slow down more than that![/quote']

I agree Cecelia ... I just like the motivation of seeing the scale move... I might need to get a scale with a decimal so that if I loose .2 lbs I feel inspired!!

Do you have a recipe?

I don't really have a recipe. Just make it up from my head. I usually use veggies that I have on hand (carrots broccoli cabbage snow peas ) then I use shrimp chicken or pork. I use brown rice instead of white. I season to taste.... onions garlic soy sauce fish sauce sometimes I throw in dried seaweed. That's all just simple. I use ingredients that are on hand since season to taste.

Has anybody tried these. They are so delish!!!!! 13 grams of Protein and only 5 grams of sugar. And' date=' so yummy. They taste like wafer Cookies. They come in Peanut Butter, vanilla, and chocolate flavors. I buy them at Walmart.

[/quote']

Yes! I love them! I get them at Trader Joes.

Hi all I'm now 2 months out. Surgery feb 11th down 54lbs as of today. Wish it was faster but can't complain. Finally able to get back in the gym and u feel stronger each day. Hope everyone is doing well

Chrissy you're doing GREAT!!!!

I walked the hood tonight with my boy....realized the walk that 2 months ago took 35 minutes and left me exhausted now takes 22 minutes and I was still ready to roll...that one snuck up on me!!!!! Time to add a extra loop! By George, I may be the slowest loser ever, but I feel freaking fabulous!!!!! :D

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 223

Hi everyone! I have been super busy and away so I thought I would stop in and update. I joined a roller derby team and I tell ya it is an awesome work out. I have lost 56 lbs total so far but my weight loss has slowed :( I go see my doc next month for my 3 month post op. Otherwise all is good!

Has anybody tried these. They are so delish!!!!! 13 grams of Protein and only 5 grams of sugar. And' date=' so yummy. They taste like wafer Cookies. They come in Peanut Butter, Vanilla, and chocolate flavors. I buy them at Walmart.

[/quote']

Hmmm.....lotsa calories but low enough carbs my picky butt might can have 1 for Breakfast and not dump.....interesting! What's your favorite flavor???

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 223