Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

There must be something in the Water this week. There has been some arguments on several threads. I know I was part of one not wanting downers to hijack happy posts. I usually try to ignore them but like someone said above, lets use this to see what others are eating. You can also kind of expect someone to ask you why when you post about not following the guidelines, so let's all be conscious of our posts: )

I have way too much going on in my life to deal with Internet arguments. This thread has become silly. Everyone on this site is an adult. Lets start acting like it. From now on if I have questions, I will ask my licensed physicians and surgeons and if I need dinner ideas I'll ask google. I wont be participating on these message boards anymore as I feel it's become a joke. I doubt anyone will miss me since I never participated much to begin with. Should people decide to stop criticizing people for either a) sharing a poor food choice or B) getting mad if someone calls them out on eating crap then maybe I will return. Best of luck to you all on your journeys.

I don't need the consistently rude and unhelpful comments made by the poster who seems to get her kicks being a bully. Haven't we all suffered enough from bullies? I thought that this was a safe space.

I really thought we could learn from each other and part of that is that we would feel safe to post even when we made mistakes. And more than that, sometimes what our doctors and nuts tell us differs greatly. I am allowed to eat things I have seen others aren't. For instance, I can have an orange or a piece of toast or a few sips of wine. I have had a few sips of wine, a bite of toast and a segment of orange. Down 38 lbs in 6 weeks.

Weare all human some make bad choices and post them maybe its there way of saying I mad a bad choice the people that are being mean and making nasty remarks are problem doing the same thing this site is to SUPORT each other good are bad so be nice are keep your NEGITIVE comments to yourself or maybe you just need to start a new thread for all of you to just blow off your NEGITIVE steam but not at people for saying they tried something they shouldn't have

NO ONE IS PERFECT I no I'm not

I'm going to take this back on track this is Supposed to be about what you had for dinner ;) so I will start. I had planned to cook a duck I even bought one it's frozen I'll be cooking that tomorrow. I picked up some lamb chops to cook tonight. After I cook them I will post another little pretty picture with calorie, Protein and carb information :) I'm going to have to go back a few pages to find out what this buffalo stuff is all about it sounds great!!

My Kroger doesn't have buffalo!!! :(

It's a shame that members are leaving this group over this silly nonsense. Aren't we all mature adults? I also disagree with any form of bullying or degrading. Many of us have already had to deal with this with way too many people in our lives, we don't need that type of treatment on here too. This is a support forum. There has to be respect. With that said, I believe we should also be honest with one another and definitely give constructive criticism. Maybe some of us are too sensitive for any type of criticism and I can understand where you're coming from. It can feel awful to feel judged when you've been criticized and judged all or most of your life. However, members should not feel like they're walking on eggshells and/or be afraid to ask questions or make comments. I have only come across one member who was rude with another and believe me, the member on the receiving end let him have it. Not only that, many members came to her defense and did too and I haven't seen him on since. He may have deserved it (the person who defended herself for days, lol) but don't you think he was also bullied right out of the forum too? It's ridiculous. We shouldn't behave this way. All you have to do is ignore negative comments, that's all. We can give feedback with respect and tactfulness. I also used to post every night what I had for dinner but I stopped and now just read what others post for dinner. My dinner is a lot of the same stuff. I'm on soft foods. I don't experiment much. I do know that when I did post I preferred for someone to ask me or give me feedback on what I'm eating than to just lie or stay quiet even if they think or know that what I've eaten might not be the best choice. I use fitness pal and log my foods on there and have added friends from this forum. They can view my diary and I honestly welcome all feedback which so far has been all positive. Why can't we all just get along? :unsure: To the sarcastic ones, you guys make me laugh. I know better than to get offended that easily and I know most of you just speak your minds...I like what you see is what you get type of people...I appreciate the humor. :D Now, can we get back to just posting what we had for dinner tonight? I love them recipes, keep 'em coming! :)

I do feel some of the negative comments tho are a way of supporting to help push you, but I just think we should try to be respectful.

I'm sorry I must have missed something since a lot of time what I cook don't eat. I make different meals for my self most of the time.

I'm so sorry if members are being mean. Don't leave cuz some ppl are jerk off. Do like me ppl you don't like you block them or that are being rude to others block them. There for you never see them or read what they write ever again. I block a certain couple. I felt there decision was wrong & I rather ignore ppl like that.

I'm sorry I must have missed something since a lot of time what I cook don't eat. I make different meals for my self most of the time.

I'm so sorry if members are being mean. Don't leave cuz some ppl are jerk off. Do like me ppl you don't like you block them or that are being rude to others block them. There for you never see them or read what they write ever again. I block a certain couple. I felt there decision was wrong & I rather ignore ppl like that.

You can block?! How?

My Kroger doesn't have buffalo!!! :(

Aww man I wish they had it so you could try it :(

You can block?! How?

You got to 'My Settings' then go to 'Ignore Preferences'

I'm going to take this back on track this is Supposed to be about what you had for dinner ;) so I will start. I had planned to cook a duck I even bought one it's frozen I'll be cooking that tomorrow. I picked up some lamb chops to cook tonight. After I cook them I will post another little pretty picture with calorie' date=' Protein and carb information :) I'm going to have to go back a few pages to find out what this buffalo stuff is all about it sounds great!![/quote']

That duck sounds good!! I'm supposed to be on liquids still but I made some tuna salad and did really well with it :-)

HW 305 SW 292 CW 282 GW 150

That duck sounds good!! I'm supposed to be on liquids still but I made some tuna salad and did really well with it :-)

I'll be back on that that liquids soon lol ;) I'm 7 months out of the sleeve but will have the Rny end of May :)

I'll be back on that that liquids soon lol ;) I'm 7 months out of the sleeve but will have the Rny end of May :)

Congrats!! And yeah- have fun with the liquids! Lol! I just couldn't stomach liquids any more lol pun intended!! :-) I needed texture. I did great with the soft scrambled egg and great with the tuna salad. Not venturing out much past that just yet since I just had my RNY Friday :-)