Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So excited I am 1 week post op after having bypass surgery. I will admit I was. Regretting it up untill 2 days ago. I am starting to get my energy back. And feeling great I am not so much noticing the weight lost yet but I am sure it wi come. I do say I can't stand Hess Protein Shakes . But I am faithfully taking them . I am going to enjoy recovering At home for 6 weeks with my son and hopes with the weight loss it will put my PCOS problems behind me !!!!

Congrats on your 1 week! I am too. Had my revision band to bypass last Monday. All I can have is Clear Liquids and im sick of it. I still have one more week of this mess, until I can start my Protein Shakes and full liquids. I can.not.wait!

Congrats!!! Best Wishes

I had my surgery 1/15/13 and am thankfully down 15lbs. I'm still on stupid Clear Liquids though and will get Protein Shakes on Wednesday. Congrats on now being on the loser's bench!

I had my surgery 1/15/13 and am thankfully down 15lbs. I'm still on stupid clear liquids though and will get Protein shakes on Wednesday. Congrats on now being on the loser's bench!

Thank you !! I am looking forward to a whole new world without pcos

Congrats I'm scheduled to get mine on March6. How was it after surgery?

My experience was great. I did not require that much pain meds durning my 3 day in patient stay and when I came home I did not take any of the pain meds. The only part I found hard was getting in the routine of the diet plan. Once I got past that part I felt less and less frustrated nd had more and more and energy when I was able to get more of my Protein shakes and fluids down. I had moments of regrets at first but things got much easier and I am happy with my choice best of luck continue to come here for support as I feel it helps a lot to talk to people who truly get it ! And don't make comments like you did not need to do that you did not need to lost that much weight. I look forward to talking again soon

I had surgery on 1/14/2012 I don't regret it yet, only the gas I didnt have really much pain use meds I was told keep ahead of the pain use the meds. I just have 5 incision seal with glue which are almost healed. Had the cath., ugh but no drain. The doc said never seen anyone recover as fast as me. Over all I am satisfied with my decision to have the surgery I have not been sick, no dumping which I am afraid of when I start to eat soft food next week. Im tried a little but that is to be expect I have been on liquids since 1/7/12. I go to see the nut. 1/30/2012 and I am off work for the next 6 weeks. I am not doing to bad on my Proteins and fluids. "down 14lbs" I do not have unrealistic expectations for my weight lose I didnt get myself in this shape over night and I dont expect to get out of it over night. Slow and steady wins the race.

I had surgery on 1/14/2012 I don't regret it yet' date=' only the gas I didnt have really much pain use meds I was told keep ahead of the pain use the meds. I just have 5 incision seal with glue which are almost healed. Had the cath., ugh but no drain. The doc said never seen anyone recover as fast as me. Over all I am satisfied with my decision to have the surgery I have not been sick, no dumping which I am afraid of when I start to eat soft food next week. Im tried a little but that is to be expect I have been on liquids since 1/7/12. I go to see the nut. 1/30/2012 and I am off work for the next 6 weeks. I am not doing to bad on my Proteins and fluids. "down 14lbs" I do not have unrealistic expectations for my weight lose I didnt get myself in this shape over night and I dont expect to get out of it over night. Slow and steady wins the race.[/quote']

That's great I can't wait till I get mine! I'm excited nervous everything

My experience was great. I did not require that much pain meds durning my 3 day in patient stay and when I came home I did not take any of the pain meds. The only part I found hard was getting in the routine of the diet plan. Once I got past that part I felt less and less frustrated nd had more and more and energy when I was able to get more of my Protein shakes and fluids down. I had moments of regrets at first but things got much easier and I am happy with my choice best of luck continue to come here for support as I feel it helps a lot to talk to people who truly get it ! And don't make comments like you did not need to do that you did not need to lost that much weight. I look forward to talking again soon

Thank you so much for the encouragement I will keep all this in mind and keep you updated. I'm getting ready to start a YouTube channel to jog my journey.