Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can anyone give a list of Vitamins (If Any) that they take?

Well for me D3,B12,probiotic,multivitamin,calcium citrate,iron,and Biotin

I take a multi, Iron, Biotin, Calcium, d, and give myself a B12 shot once a month oh and I just added Vitamin C to the mix

I do a powder that includes everything we need post op except B12. I take that sublingual. I just add the powder to my Protein Shake.< /p>

I do a powder that includes everything we need post op except B12. I take that sublingual. I just add the powder to my Protein shake.

What is it were do u buy it it would be nice no more pills

I just do 2 Flintstones complete daily this is what my surgeon recommended. I get a monthly B12 shot and I don't start Calcium until my next appointment in February.

I take the bariactric advantage multi Vitamin and bariactric calcium citrate chocolate chew from surgeons office

Then I take a 5000 mg Biotin started this a month before surgery

5000 mg B12 under the tongue

The surgeon also said to take the Iron with Vitamin C but I was told since I don't have periods i didn't need to take Iron from my Gyn. So not going to spend money on iron if I don't need it. I eat alot of green veggies. And I don't like that my poop is black from the iron. Doesn't look normal. If and when I have another blood test to see if I am getting all I need and they say I am low on iron and anemic then I will take the Iron but not till then.

Bariatric fusion. chewables. I take four a day. This brand was recommended by my surgeons office as it includes everything we need. They aren't too bad. I like wild cherry.

I also take Bariatric fusion chewables 4 per day, and that's it. Tropical is not bad either.

I take a Bariatric chewable that you take once a day!! It's from ProCare Health and it's $10 a bottle for 30 pills. I usually just swallow it whole. I'm not much on chewing Vitamins. I also take Biotin, Vit C and Calcium. Plus I get an Injection of B-12 monthly.

I noticed many of us take Biotin. I don't have this on my list. What is biotin and its function. I may need to add this on my dailies

Good to learn. Thanks