Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Happy Birthday TracyinKS!!!! :happybday::happybday2:

Congratulations on hitting ONEderland Tracy!!!! I can't wait to be there with you!!! ^_^

Oh Yeah!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!!

TracyK....I am so dang proud of you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS

on entering Onederland!!!

Never to see the 200's again!! Ever!!

....When I had the dream that I was @ Judy's, I was thinking his name is dh....
^_^ I've done that, too! My hubby is Richard. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRACY!!! Wish I was there to take you out for a drinky-poo!! :nervous

Hey, I want you all to know that in the conference room right next to my desk there are FIVE LARGE pizzas... steaming hot and oozing with cheese and sausage.

I am eating salad and tuna!! Why, you ask? Because---

I WANT IT BAD!!!

Awwww thank you all so much!!! I could not wait to get home to see what my violet sistas said....TracyKS....thanks for the pic, I LOL'd when I saw it!!

I tell you what, I am on cloud 9 and nothing could ruin it for me today.

I am definitely putting the scales in the closet and not getting on again until next week!!

To the sistas who are on their way to onederland....I can not wait for you all to be here too. You are all gonna make it and I will be here to cheer every single one of you on!! That my friends is a promise! You all have given me so much friendship and encouragement....words are not enough to express my feelings! Love ya'll!!

My God that felt like an acceptance speech!! ^_^

Whew what a day! Just posting to update my ticker stats. What's the "phrase that pays" girls??? --

SLOW & STEADY!! PATIENCE & TRUST!!

ACCEPTANCE into the SKINNY BIOTCHES CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Can't wait until I'm a card carrying member!

Terry: I wish you were here too!

I just returned from lunch with the boss....... Applebees..

Soup and salad Combo.

Tomato Basil Soup, Spinach w/ shrimp............. did OK

Suprisingly the soup first really helped the rubbery shrimp go through.

264, actually... haven't been keeping good track lately as I've been funky about how "little" I've been losing... and voila!... it decides to sneak up on me! It's been a week or more, I think. I'm dying to make it to 257 (that sounds so funny tied in w/TracyK's plunge into the 100s, ha ha!) & my 1/2 way (to first major goal) mark. Slow & steady!

Michelle, I'd just about KILL for a 4# drop!! You ROCK!!

Wow---I miss one early morning, and come home to WONDERFUL news!!!!

TracyK---I am SOOOO proud of you!!! I had no doubt you would make it, but you bucked off the depression, and made it---you have done so well. Since the nanners have all danced, I will just leave it!!! You will never be over 200 pounds again....wooohooooo...WTG girlie!!!

Tracy---Happy Birthday my friend!! I missed the morning check in, because Rick and I took his Dad to breakfast!!! We thought that way we could sneak some time with him, without the crowd (aka--family), then I picked up my Dads gift on the way home, and met my brother over there to drop it off. We will go to lunch with our DD tomorrow.

Anyway, hope your day is as special as you are, and that it brings you lots of happy surprises---you deserve them.

Happy Birthday!!!

I miss seeing our DD today....but... When she married into this family, they ALWAYS come first. We mourned it for awhile, and did the get mad, but in the end, if she is ok with it, there is not much we can do. When she sees us, she is happy, and acts like her old self...with a shadow!!! Rick's son in law is a strange fella!!!

Actually, he is what I would consider a germaphobe in many ways...and yet in others he is as far from it as possible. We are not clean enough for him. He actually left a bbq we had in our backyard one day, went to Sonic and bought a burger and brought it back---he won't eat our food either! In fact he seldom sits. If we make a scene he usually will, but he prefers to stand at Abbeys side, and will do so---for hours! He only eats cheeseburgers, and cheese pizza....and some Breakfast food. He will not drink from a glass in our house. If we go out to eat, he uses no less than 12 napkins prior to the meal coming cleaning the table. He will empty the jelly rack, organize them and restack them. Empty the sugar/sweetner, line them up neatly. He always cleans a spot on his plate edge for the waitress. I can deal with all that, but he also orders tons of extra food, so he can examine it all when it comes, and maybe just maybe eat 1/4 of it! He uses a napkin to touch ANYTHING! Uses about 6 straws, as they have to be changed, if the waitress leans across it to fill someones tea or something...he is a wierd one. And super quiet. But then he will be talking, and burst into using an accent---like I say RICK's SIL is wierd!!!

But he is not clean at home. They have animals, and critters, and their house smells like it! They have 2 dogs, and 2 cats, sugar gliders, scorpions, hedgehogs, a chinchilla, and a hairless rat. And 3 HUGE fish aquariums, one salt Water.

In HS Abbey had this best friend, Ashely who was extremely different, even for Abbey, who is a different child herself. I always wondered how they remained friends, Abbey is loud and off the wall, chattering non stop....Ashley is quiet, and very self contained. When Abbey got married, Ashley come back from Phoenix with her new husband to be in the wedding. Ashleys husband is like a male Abbey, and Abbey's is a male Ashley!!!

This DD has no kids, and I wonder if she ever will, they might be too messy for Rhett (SIL). Sorry, I just wanted you to get a picture of this guy!!!

Pamela, I wonder about names too!!! I will try to remember and add them to our master list thing---so they can be included in our Christmas greetings at least!

Well I need to go fix miss Kinsey some lunch, she had donuts at GGma & Papas. Doubt she will eat much!!!

Will check in later on you awesome acheivers!!!

Kat

SEEEEEEE all that aquacising and eliptical booty kicking is WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where's Pam's Bananna Boobs?