Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

TracyK: OMG ... ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH always teases me about going and taking a ______ to drop a few pounds!

Well.. I am still a ways off from where you are but I did manage to button my OTHER pair of size 14 levis just now..... as I type this I can't breathe but damn it they are buttoned! A birthday present to me!!!!! Well actually I just went and bought 4 more VS bra's offline (had a coupon and a coupon code) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My coworker bud told me today that my boobs looked really good in my new bra! :) She's a hoot... (so then I proceeded to do the BAYWATCH run/boob bounce in her office) and then I went and bought more bra's!

lets hear it for tracys boobs!! woohooo!!:clap2:

just when i thought my size 8 panties were exciting!

When is your b-day?

Hey All~

I wanna play too. My first concert was...are you sitting down...was Billy Idol and Inxs. We were like, who the hell is Inxs? I too was 14. I actually was on stage w/ John Lee Hooker when my mom was 8 months pregos w/ me...and I went to Grateful Dead when I was 1. I was born in San Francisco, 1967, the summer of love. My parents were college hippies (meaning they bathed and went to college). I love love love music. Have an incredibly eclectic CD collection.

So today...and let me preface this by saying, I apologize to parents out there...but it is not that easy to do what we do. The old saying, "don't let the bastards get you down..." plays into middle school daily life. Well, today was sooooooo tough...they got to me! It was a hard class, man, I walk out of there feeling exhausted. Well, gotta run check in w/ my online orientation stuff, then jazzercise (yes, 3rd day in a row).

Pop in later!

xoxoxoxox

Pamela, NEVER, EVER, not once, did I think being a teacher was an easy job!!! I ran a day care---I KNEW better!!! And middle school? That my friend is what my nightmares were made of!!! I tell my cousin that all the time. I think she is mental....middle schoolers and Algebra? gotta be a head case!!!!!

Nope you deserve so much more credit than you can possibly get---teachers as a rule. As in ANY field, there are Great teachers, average ones, and truly poor ones, who should do something else. I think you have to experience one of the really BAD ones to appreciate the truly good ones.

And the teacher who says it is all pretty all the time, and she never questions her decision in a profession---is not being 100% truthful...IMHO

OK gotta go meet the crew for dinner.< /strong>

BBL

Kat

My first concert was Twisted Sister and DIO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was SOOOOO COOL!
I saw Dio last night...he sure is a scrawny little thing!

My first concert was Cheap Trick when I was 13. :)

Yes, I danced the night away last night, but I went to the fair today...I won't even discuss what I ate....

Well my first concert was a biggie!!! I went with my Uncle to Denver when I was 14 and saw ZZ Top!!! Then the very next month we went and saw 3 Dog Night, and he got 2 speeding tickets coming back, and we didn't get to go again for awhile!!!

Laura, of course you listened to it with your Mom----you ARE younger than all of my children!!!! Our youngest DD will turn 25 tomorrow!!!

She turns 25, my Dad turns 74, and my FIL turns 80---all on the same day!

My Dad is teaching a class tomorrow night, so we are taking him to dinner tonight.

I must say I remember some of the original MTV videos, but I was so busy with kids, and life then, that I seldom saw the old videos that way. I know they smashed guitars a lot, my nephew was pretending a plastic shovel was a guitar, and smashed it over my DD's head, resulting in her first stitches!!! Kept me convinced MTV was not for children!!!!

Kat

I saw ZZ Top at the fair last year...they're still amazing! I also saw Styx last year. Two years ago I saw Van Halen (w/Sammy Hagar). They're coming again this year w/David Lee Roth...not sure if I'll go or not...we'll see. :rockon: I love concerts :rockon:

Hey All~

I wanna play too. My first concert was...are you sitting down...was Billy Idol and Inxs. We were like, who the hell is Inxs? I too was 14. I actually was on stage w/ John Lee Hooker when my mom was 8 months pregos w/ me...and I went to Grateful Dead when I was 1. I was born in San Francisco, 1967, the summer of love. My parents were college hippies (meaning they bathed and went to college). I love love love music. Have an incredibly eclectic CD collection.

So today...and let me preface this by saying, I apologize to parents out there...but it is not that easy to do what we do. The old saying, "don't let the bastards get you down..." plays into middle school daily life. Well, today was sooooooo tough...they got to me! It was a hard class, man, I walk out of there feeling exhausted. Well, gotta run check in w/ my online orientation stuff, then jazzercise (yes, 3rd day in a row).

Pop in later!

xoxoxoxox

I know it shows what a child I am at heart, but 3 years ago when my hubby and I got married, we played Metallica "nothing else matters" during the groomsmen walking down the isle, then when I walked down the isle it was Queen's "Bridal March" (all electric guitar), and "white wedding" by Billy Idol at the end :)

Pam: YOU ARE A SAINT! You deserve the summers off! :)

My birthday is the 4th.... you will see my age change tomorrow under my avatar! LAST few hours of being 37! :D

DH thought he was being sweet tonight........ he REALLY WAS TRYING... but he went to Long John Silvers and brought home chicken and cheese CURDS................ PB city for me! I tried ONE rubbery curd and knew that there was no point.... he kind of got hurt looking and threw it all away........

This is why I gained all my weight back the last time I lost it.... he REALLY used to get upset if I didn't eat at least two plates of dinner (that he had just cooked) I really thought he'd gotten over it by now............... I mean he DID make the comment of how good my butt looked in my Levis....

I feel like saying........... LISTEN BUDDY.. IF YOU WANT THIS BOOTY TO BE CUTE and CUDLEY... You can't get hurt when I REFUSE TO EAT CRAP! .................

MEN!

Denise: you are so funny! I can see you guys having a metal wedding! :)

We are kind of doing the same thing except country........ for the bridal march its going to be Rascal flats Life is a Highway, because that is the THEME.... Lifes Highway..... (we both had a lot of detours on the way but this is the road we are taking)

as my son says.............. the CARS song! LOL

This is going to sound weird but ok........ we are having everything in one hall......... the tables for the reception will be draped in silver table wrap with skirts but the "runners" will be made to look like (a highway) black stripe down the middle....... I bought a bunch of little motorcycle shaped candles from Oriental trading and we are going to use them and a personalized candle votive as center pieces........ I also bought a candy molds that are shaped as little motorcyles... that we will make the mints in white and lavendar......... and I am going to try very hard to get into my moms original wedding dress that she married my dad in.............. and if that doesn't work I'm going to be looking for a Lavendar dress............

Since the fact tht dh and I are not OPENLY married to the kids and others in RL... he has started calling me "woof" to which I've been coming back at him with "hoof" and now I must go to bed if I'm going to get up and go to the gym!

Hi Everyone! I've been working on my SPCA Mutt Strut (fundraiser) page! Check it out: Houston SPCA: If you have extra money laying around and would like to sponsor me in the 5K, I'd be very happy!! I miss my doggie so much! I'm going to start volunteering at a shelter close to my office too. I can drop by anytime to take dogs for a walk just so they can get out of their cages for a little while! Isn't that cool? No need to make an appt, or get on a schedule...just drop by! I'll like that. I'm going to go on Friday for sure. I want to get involved with a shelter or rescue club some kind of way... even though I know it's going to be hard. I can't let that stop me, right? Maybe I'll foster a doggie. :D If a dog gets sick and it doesn't have a foster mom they have to put it to sleep :) So they *really* need foster parents! I'm headed for trouble, I can see it now.

I have a splitting headache, so I'm going to go to bed. I did buy a few clothes after work....it's much more fun now! I'm in size 16 pants and XL top. Still way too much fat for my taste!

Love u guys,

T.

PS - TracyK ...I LOL'd big time at your 'handful of laxatives' joke!! I'd have probably done it!

Tracy, joins the herd of birthdays at my house tomorrow. I must say you are in good company, between the Dads and DD----must have been a great day to be born!!!

Kat

I feel like saying........... LISTEN BUDDY.. IF YOU WANT THIS BOOTY TO BE CUTE and CUDLEY... You can't get hurt when I REFUSE TO EAT CRAP! .................

MEN!

Now, now.:)

Terry - I have to find a home for my puppy, ...

TracyK - You are so funny. I'm doing liquid diet this week to catch up to you

Tracyks- My ds who is going to be 4 in a few weeks loves that song too. He sings it so funny.. he sings it "all night long..... on the highway...." it is so hard not to laugh at him. That sounds fun.

Kat - that is crazy they did nothing. kind of scary actually

well i'm just getting in and going to pass out..

My daughter and I went to the Fresno Fair today - it was opening day. Anyway I ate LOTS! :)

(about 2200 calories....)

Anyway, we took pics of us just being who we are - dorks. Then we took pics with Al the aligator LOL

After eating and walking around most of the day, we went to her OB appt. We will get to see the little tyke (won't be able to tell what it is, only that it's a baby) on October 15th. She's only 6 1/2 weeks pregnant as of now, by then she'll be 8 1/2 weeks so we'll see the heart beat too. :Ddeniseshannyneatthefairgy3.jpgdeniseshannynefair10200lo3.jpg