Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Evening Violets~

Judy...love love love the pix. You and hubby looked great, but more importantly, you both looked truly happy. Your smile was brillant!

Well, I did it! I now have only 2 jobs :faint:. They couldn't have been nicer about it. I said, "I really don't want to burn this bridge." And the dean said, "No way, we love you here...you're welcome back as soon as you can do it!" I love teaching adults, but it was too much time for me.

I had a student suspended today, yes, 5th day of school. He threatened another student, repeatedly, and as I was talking to him, he walked away from me, and said to the kid, "Wait until we get back to the apartments, I am gonna drop your ass." What a little punk. His mother came to pick him up early and she ended up in the principal's office too! Her response, (ready for this)... "I told you to keep your mouth shut. If you gonna kick someone's ass, you don't talk about it, you just do it!" Well, I guess the apple didn't fall that far off the tree, eh?

TracyK~ Yes I know...I am sad it is almost over.

Haydee~ I think you should take that class w/ mom. When my mom turned 50, I got her an emerald and diamond bracelet...she loved it. I would give anything to take a class w/ my mom now:cry.

Jenn~ Keep kickin ass and taking names. I would start w/ that bf, lol.

Kat~ Here's hoping you have a nice of sweet dreams.

Michelle~ I am glad you worked out so long today. I will count an hour for me. I wish I had all those classes to pick from. I may try Jazzersize now that I have free nights!!!!!

Everyone...have a great night!

xoxox

Kat - I'm sorry your visit didn't go as planned, I wouldn't worry, they are good at that, I was sick with a horrible infection, swollen glands and 103 fever for 2 weeks and all I kept getting was I was depressed and medicated, so I kept believing it. Guess what, you don't get a fever with depression ASS HOLE!!!!! I changed Dr right after that and I love my new one!

Pamela. DBF's day is coming, he does not know it but he does not want to discuss money so I am going to march my semi fat ass down to support collection and tell them to deal with it - that is what they are getting paid for. It is a lonely time when you put things in perspective, but you know what, it feels kind of good telling everyone the truth. actually it feels really good, like a huge weight is being taken off of me - it is self healing, but not just self healing, it is me finding myself and my true feelings and not being afraid to be me - not what everyone wants me to be

as for the student who was already suspended. It is scary and I blame the parents 1000000000% for most of the issues with the kids today, I see so many at my dd's school who's parents cover for them and say they would never do wrong, no punishment and making excuses. OWN UP TO YOUR MISTAKES, IT BUILDS CHARACTER!!!!!

I do have the best kids in the world. they are not perfect but respectful and kind, I guess they have to get that from somewhere. I just hope dd does not find boys like I did. I tell her not to follow my mistakes with her dad... he is an ASS HOLE too.

told ya i'm in rare form. LOL

Ok, see if this works. I took some pix to send to my friend. I can only work the cell phone camera, don't know why I can't figure out camera and the software. Anyway, thought I'd put a few up for you to see. Wish I could figure out how to put in avatar.

9-10-c.bmp

Pamela-what a "hot mama" you are!! I love your hair...that pic convinced me to grow mine back out!!

Jenn-I stay with the attitude you have with your TOM on a daily basis. Sometimes the truth hurts...but life is too short to be crapped on all the time. So I just make sure I don't let it happen to me! I was way too passive for way too long...and finally it broke me down and I just don't take it anymore. Good for you!

Kat-I know you will PM me back when you have time...no worries. I would not be too worried about what the dr said....if it was WAY urgent, he would have insisted for the test whether your schedule meshed or not!

Everyone have a great day...by the way, 203.5 this morning...4 more pounds til onederland!! WOOOHOOO!! B)

Pamela - you look great! I'm not very good at the pic thing. Terry helped me last time and I honestly know know if I could do it again.

Well, I'm up, I had one of those horrible dreams this morning. My dd went to cheerleading last night and was not suppose to practice just be there for her presence so she could have her required time in. Well, of course the neighbor who knows how bad my kids get had her practice. Piss me off. Then they want her to spend the night Wed because they are off Thurs. I told her we would see. Well she woke up tight again this morning to the point my mom was concerned. So - after the dream where the neighbor's daughter called me crying saying she was really sick and needed to go to the hospital, that was my decision. No cheerleading tonight and no sleepover tomorrow night! PERIOD. She has pic night tomorrow with cheerleading and the first school dance is Friday and a game Saturday. She cannot run every day being sick and already being in the hospital once this week. I love her way to much to let anything happen because of extra stuff.

Morning TracyK - i see you

TracyK - what do you eat daily? I have somehow lost track of what I should be doing and just can't remember.

I am going to prepare some stuff today so I can get back on track tomorrow. I should grab my journal out and look through that. I know I'm not getting close to 60g Protein - i have just been so crazy. I have been so close to you and now you are blowing me away.

It does feel good to not take the abuse anymore and stand up for myself.

Good Tuesday Morn, Vi's~~

Working out on the eliptical this morning right after the school bus picks up dd, then working the rest of the day. Grey & rainy here... good weather for... just working!

Judy, your pics are wonderful, thanks for sharing!! I'm traveling vicariously through you! First Disney, now Alaska...

Jenn, continued hugs, m'dear! :car: That cruise sounds interesting...

Janie, I'm watching your ticker!! Just 2 more lbs 'til that 100 mark!! You can do it, girlie!

Pam, Wow! Those pics don't look anything like what I can see on your current avatar... to me it looks like 2 different people! Beautiful!! TracyKS helped me w/mine... she didn't post yesterday... where is she???

TracyK, 4 more lbs 'til onederland!!! If it was me, I'd be drinking shakes (protein, not milk! B) ) & exercising 24/7 to get it here as quickly as possible!!!

Kat, It's always something, isn't it?? Keep us posted & good thoughts for you!!

Make it a great day, everyone! :P

I think about it daily, as much as I want the scale to move. I am comfortably in a size 16 right now and healthier than I have been in years. I have lost 66lbs in 5 months. That would have never happened. So - when I get frustrated, I remember this. 5 months, even 2 months ago, I was looking at these clothes in my closet wishing I could fit in them. I am at the last layer of what I had and then it is time to shop. Which means, I am at my lowest in many many years. Go Me.

Any everyone is doing just as well - so many NSV's - just so proud of all of us - you guys are a part of my life, and such a wonderful part - and have given me the courage to stand up for myself! and get me back

THANK YOU

Kat - Hi! I'm doing good since last fill. Just staying quite and trying to stay caught up with all the posts.

I had red spots on my tongue before - they said I had strep throat that wasn't treated and spreads -

I have a thyroid condition - hypo (under-active) -all they ever did was blood test to check hormone levels -- I hope all is okay there.

Judy - Fantastic pictures - WOW the boat is HUGE!

Pamela - WOW - you look fantastic!

Terri - hope you are having fun!

Have a good day everyone!

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!

I had a seminar all day yesterday so I couldn't pop in.

WELCOME BACK JUDY!

Pam: OMG.. you have GOT to change your avatar!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! I will go shrink it down for you in a sec.

I saw 220.8 on Sunday, but then had a bad food day of graizing and bounced back up... but I'm HOPING to see the teens by the end of the week.

I will go mess with Pams pic and be back.

Thanks Tracy...I can't figure it out. Thanks for the nice words violets... My friend wanted to see a difference in face since July when I saw her last. Thats why I took the pix.

xoxoxoxoxoxoox

will post more later...i slept in to Celebrate my resignation!!!!!!!!!!!

Off on an adventure, going to meet melissa for liquid lunch then possibly the Y

It is raining here, has been for days, don't think it is ever going to stop. Man you would think it was May, not Sept!

I hope you all have a great day

Ok, see if this works. I took some pix to send to my friend. I can only work the cell phone camera, don't know why I can't figure out camera and the software. Anyway, thought I'd put a few up for you to see. Wish I could figure out how to put in avatar.
WOWZER!!! Pamela is a HOTTIE!!! You look fabulous girl! Keep up the good work!!!