Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December 2012 Post Op Group

I'm in the ER. Something isn't right with my pouch. Pain' date=' nausea for 2 days now. Keep you updated.[/quote']

Sorry to hear your feeling bad! Prayers are with you!

Teresa

Yeah. I was thinking that. It just kind of panicked me. I've always been one that has two bites and is full. I am able to eat more now which is scary in itself' date=' plus eating all that Soup was like "whoa"! Lol. How much are you guys up to eating at a time? I'm supposed to be at 1/2 cup per meal.[/quote']

I am almost 10 weeks out and I eat more than 1/2 cups. I eat about 400-500 cals per week and I'm still losing. I eat three meals a day and try not to snack. Just eat till your physically satisfied.

I'm in the ER. Something isn't right with my pouch. Pain' date=' nausea for 2 days now. Keep you updated.[/quote']

Hope you don't have a virus.

Praying all is ok. Keep us posted.

I hope it's nothing serious. Thoughts and prayer are w you!!!

Gen :-) 12/15/12

I am almost 10 weeks out and I eat more than 1/2 cups. I eat about 400-500 cals per week and I'm still losing. I eat three meals a day and try not to snack. Just eat till your physically satisfied.

I hope you mean 400 to 500 calories a day not a week phewww your starving yourself if you are.

It says when at 4 weeks solid food should eat up to 800 calories a day.

Has anyone heard that Biotin causes weight gain?

Better google that

Got a clean bill of health from my GYN Oncologist. No need for radiation or chemo. Cancer is gone. Although I have what might be a severe UTI or Bladder infection. Hurts to walk, to sit, to pee, oh heck it hurts to do anything. Did a pee test and results will be in Thursday. Dr started me on the antibiotic for it now though. I get so weak with very little exertion. Run temperatures, just woke up freezing w a 101.3 temp. Ugh. Please let the antibiotics due the job!!!

Also he asked me are you sure this was more painful that the RNY. I said "Oh hell yeah." I guess he thought it wouldn't be. I said with RNY I was up and about right away. This one has beaten me up.

Sorry to hear you aren't doing so well either but glad to hear the news was good following your hysterectomy!

I am taking Biotin but only 5000 mg. so I'll increase it and see what happens.

I hope you mean 400 to 500 calories a day not a week phewww your starving yourself if you are.

It says when at 4 weeks solid food should eat up to 800 calories a day.

Lol. Yeah I mean per day.

I'm sorry to hear that :-( Get well soon. I know mine is from the last surgery. The catheter wasn't place properly and caused lots of pain. The tried resetting it 3 times but couldn't. Entire time it was in it was uncomfortable and hurt :-(

OMG, you made me hurt worse just reading your post. OUCH!

Yeah. That's what I've been trying to do. But you said 400-500 cals a week? Did you mean a day?

Sorry, I didn't read the rest of the posts before I replied, but yeah. I've been setting mfp for 700 cals and I have yet to reach it. So, I guess it's ok. Guess we'll have to see if I keep losing. I'm only weighing once a week cause I get a lil nutty doing it too much. Especially if my period is coming...omg. Lol.

What do you think of the manual treadmills? I am going to get one found Exerpeutuc 325 high capacity magnetic manual with pulse for $169.00. Has an incline you can adjust. I read about 30 reviews and all positive. Simple to put together. And folds up to slide under the bed. Think i will get it this weekend