Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Special Undergarments

I am a week out post op so I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for undergarments. What do you wear to smooth out the excess skin? How soon did you need to start wearing them into your wls journey?

Jenn

I can't answer personally. But my mom is 2 years out and wears body pieces/bathing suit gurdle looking... She wears them everyday and if I see her in the evening we laugh she has a roll, but she is having skin removal surgery in 6ish weeks. She keeps telling me I need one I need I need one.... Maybe when I lose more.

I'm down 80lbs and wear nothing special

SPANX!

Sent from my iPod touch using RNYTalk

I wear those tanks underneath my clothes that sucks in muffin top. My fiancé says its cheating. I said its no different than wearing a bra. He said that was cheating too...I think he misses me being big and squishy. Now I'm just smaller and squishy :-).

Thank you everyone. I have Spanx but I wondered if there were other options out there.

Jenn

I'm 6months postop now and heard from a friend of mine who had sugary she wears Slimpressions u can find them online but a bit pricey

I wear those tanks underneath my clothes that sucks in muffin top. My fiancé says its cheating. I said its no different than wearing a bra. He said that was cheating too...I think he misses me being big and squishy. Now I'm just smaller and squishy :-).

Lolz cute squishy

Oh yea I had not even thought of this yet!!! However I am scared to death of looking like a deflated balloon!!

Im not post op but I wear sweet nothing's from wal Mart there like $20 they have a ton of colors and are Camis do u can't tell I love mine I wear my white one everyday almost but have other basic colors like brown black nude I have to buy a new one about every 2 months in white since I wear it everyday and bleach about once a week do it stretches it out me and my aunt call them skinnies

Oh yea I had not even thought of this yet!!! However I am scared to death of looking like a deflated balloon!!

I understand what you are saying. I changed that negative thought into 'if I look like a deflated balloon that just means I am closer or at my goal of being healthy'

SPANX!

Sent from my iPod touch using RNYTalk

Where can you find Spanx do all stores carry them