Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Here are some pics of my crazy self! :-)

Wow.... You look amazing. Your surgical sites look great! The pictures really help put it in perspective, THANKS!

Jessica

Wow.... You look amazing. Your surgical sites look great! The pictures really help put it in perspective' date=' THANKS!

Jessica[/quote']

Thanks so much, Jessica. Glad the pics help. I was really curious about the surgical sites before my surgery and thought others might be too. :-)

Yea he got a ear full lol he is gone now thank goodness!

I'm glad you set him straight. Just like any job there's always one bad apple in the bunch. Glad your doing well.

Well my revision went well . Only thing is it took 7 hours . I'm still on a lot of meds I guess we will

See tomorrow

Melissa

Wow. Praying or a speedy recovery.

I am having surgery on 9/17...on the second week of the pre-op diet :)

Had surgery Monday I was still in alot of pain until the drain tube was finally removed what a relief!! I was suppose to go home today but my labs came back with my potassium being too low so I'm here for another nite :/

My prayers and thoughts are with everyone who has had surgery or gonna have surgery.

Thanks for posting pictures you look great.

Well I'm home and I am hurting so bad ding dang gas sip sip sip walk walk walk loratab loratab loratab then repeat! Glad to be home my white blood cells are up have to get them tested tomorrow!

Wow I thought hospital stay was 2-3 days!! Some of y'all coming home after 1. Scares me to death

It does seem crazy to go home the next day after major surgery! Mine was Tuesday 9/11 and I was released at 2pm next day! Does feel more comfy in my own bed. Incisions look great and pain is tolerable with just Tylenol. I do have lortab if I need it though. Best wishes everyone I'll see you on the other side!

For the chart--starting weight 321 surgery date 294

Mo

I am having surgery on 9/17...on the second week of the pre-op diet :)

Congratulations... We'll have to add you to our list! Welcome aboard!

Jessica

Well I'm home and I am hurting so bad ding dang gas sip sip sip walk walk walk loratab loratab loratab then repeat! Glad to be home my white blood cells are up have to get them tested tomorrow!

Glad to hear your home ;) hopefully the pain eases up Goodluck on your test tomorrow!!!

Finishing up day 2 of pre op diet. Its been ok. Not to bad. The worst of it is that my house hold are all adults. So they come home from work or high school hungry n cook, i mean they can really cook. It puts my nose into overdrive. But i keep pushing forward. My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday the 18th. A lot of confused emotions.

Day 3 post op...in so much pain. I have been walking and sipping..sipping and walking.... Gas X strips help some, but i have huge gas bubbles in my tummy. Muscles are sore in my belly and back... Ugh!

Day 3 post op...in so much pain. I have been walking and sipping..sipping and walking.... Gas X strips help some' date=' but i have huge gas bubbles in my tummy. Muscles are sore in my belly and back... Ugh![/quote']

So sorry your in alot of pain! I'm in the same boat :/ I hope u starting feeling better very soon!!