Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

eggs just don't seem to work for me either. This morning I cooked 1/4 c of egg substitute and couldn't even eat half of it. Gave me heartburn and left me feeling like I had a lump in my throat. Had tuna yesterday though and that seemed to go down fine.

I loved eggs before surgery and thankfully that hasn't changed :) I'm 2 months post op and eat eggs a couple of times a week. I started at 2 weeks out....scrambled with a little shredded cheddar....no problems....nothing had ever tasted so good!!! I now do scrambled or hard boiled, but have not tried a fried one, yet.

Pre op I loved and consumed eggs nonstop, but the first time I ate an egg pre op I wanted to gag. 10 months out now and i have no appetite for eggs.

Sausages work fine for me. I don't eat them a lot because they are high fat, but no digestion problems. Had normal pork ones, turkey ones, and chicken ones.

I STILL can't eat a whole one! How far out are you

Im 4 weeks out Wednesday. Now if I scramble it, I can't eat all of it.

Im 4 weeks out Wednesday. Now if I scramble it' date=' I can't eat all of it.[/quote']

I'm 5 weeks out tomorrow...

eggs did me really well after about 4 weeks out i love soft boiled and i just stared turkey sausage the fresh 90% lean 2oz patty and a egg does me just right. I ddpemd on eggs so much. I agree the shakes after so long just make me sick too. :)

I do egg beaters, I measure out 1/3 cup and that is perfect for me. I'm 18 days post op and today is the first day I was able to tolerate eggs.< /p>

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches