Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hint: Dont wait till you're starving to eat....

Last nite I was miserable. I ate Breakfast about 10 am then spent the whole day at the hospital (MIL in the ICU). I said no to the cafeteria food, thinking I was doing something noble. At 6 pm I went to in laws house to make dinner. At 7 pm, I scarfed down 3/4 of a homemade soft taco in about 5 mins. Misery. Wanted to vomit but avoided it.

Today I brought a baggy with almonds with me. Never will I be starving again.

I'm sorry you experienced that. I've done the exact same thing and it's so completely miserable, ugh. Now I carry cheese sticks everywhere and make sure to eat one every few hours if I know I won't be home all day.

this is so true! I do best when I eat at pre-scheduled times and don't go hours and hours without food. Teh problem is once I start working, I don't think about food.j At the risk of sounding like a princess, I have always had assistants who knew they'd have to feed me. :P

Now, my poor husband has taken over teh job and just brings me food from time to time through the day.

I suspect my assistants and my husband did it willingly because without it, I MAY be just a little unpleasant to be around? I dunno :P

Gamegirl: r u a celebrity that we don't know about? Can we see u on Dancin With The Stars? Lol

Gamegirl: r u a celebrity that we don't know about? Can we see u on Dancin With The Stars? Lol

Remember you're talking to a sleeved woman now! I might very well decide I need to be on DWTS and get on there! don't challenge me! :-D

Seriously I see the wonderful physical things that people on this forum accomplish afterwards and nothing seems out of bounds does it??

No not a celebrity, just a celebrity wanna be maybe :P What I am is single minded. I start working, I forget everything else.

I did this the other day and was so sorry for it! I had such bad gas build up in my stomach that I didn't know was there until I ate! It was a good thing I was at Sam's and could walk some of it off! I don't ever want to deal with that again!

Ok so in so new I haven't seen a doctor but u guys are making me feel better... So you can eat cheese sticks and nuts months after being sleeved? I was beginning to thjnk you could never eat real food again and I be eating just plain Protein Shakes the rest of my life

Tglastchance: absolutely ull be eating real food someday. It took me 8 wks before I could eat regular food and I'm so happy to be able to eat anything without proble.s the only thing I've found (haven't tried pizza yet) I can't eat is ice cream. Give me major tummy troubles.

But yes, u will soon eat actual food. Its up to u WHAT u eat and up to ur sleeve how MUCH u eat. I don't always make the wisest choices but I always can only eat a small portion

Good luck!

Yep, don't do that. A small amount of sub-optimal food is better than nothing, which almost invariably leads to overeating, bad choice, or some combination of both....