Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'll pass on your backrub' date=' thanks. Being an jerk to people seeking advice is not contributing to anything but YOUR ego. Trust me, I get it. I too get frustrated with people and their logic sometimes. Like the person who went to Taco Bell a week after surgery and "nibbled" on a corn chip. I was like "seriously?" but I'm not going to run them through the coals over it. It's their stomach and their lives and ultimately their demons they have to answer to. Our annoyance at them has nothing to do with them nor does it serve anyone to make them feel like an idiot or as someone who struggles any less than we ALL do.[/quote'] nicely said. A gentleman

Hey all, I've tried Brad's Raw chips before and they're great and organic (I think). www.bradsrawchips.com

I'm far too impatient to dehydrate on my own!

wow! I think i might get a dehydrator. The one gadget my techy husband and nerdy me do not yet have in our kitchen. Thanks for the link!

I'm thinking I need to get one too!

I was at sprouts (grocery store) this week and they sell dehydrated veggies I must admit they look good!

I have a dehydrator. I bought if off Amazon and it is wonderful for jerky! I bought it to make Jerky for dog treats but it is sooooo good, it's one for me, one for them! Plus, you can make the Jerky without the packet of cure which makes it have less sodium. The packet of cure is to allow you to keep it out of the fridge or if you go camping or such. If it is put in the fridge, you don't need the cure.

I bought the Nesco dehydrator and jerky gun. You use 97% lean ground beef and using the flat tip for the gun, it comes out like store bought jerky. People swear I used steak instead of ground beef. You can also use a rounded tip that makes it in the shape of a slim jim. I have not done fruits or vegetables yet. I did try ground turkey (again for the dogs) but I didn't like it, so I assumed they wouldn't either! It takes about 3.5 hours to make 2 pounds of jerky and takes the dogs and I about 2 weeks to eat it (if I'm good!)

Without any text, I have no idea what the OP is looking for, that is why I asked. I don't know their background or if these are something that serves some other purpose.

Why do you say they are obviously new at this? If you believe they are seeking advice, how was I off base? My response may be viewed as harsh, but if you really look at it, it is advice based in love. So many folks get the sleeve and then can't figure out why they can't lose the weight they thought they were going to, even though they haven't changed their eating habits.

Now, I know that not everyone get sleeved to get skinny. Some people just want to lose enough weight to get off of their blood pressure medicine or insulin injections. That is fine. But the OP gave us no hint or clue what their motivation for posting a bag of chips was. If you view my response as condescending, I would question whether it is something you are internalizing and not seeing my response objectively.

BTW, there are many folks who have been sleeved for months and then join VST later in the VSG life ... As many folks here know, if you are looking for backrubs, I am not the man to give them. I share my experience, strength and hope that we all can achieve the goals we set for ourselves.

OK , let me see if I've got this right, you talk to people with such a superior smart alec attitude because you're really so concerned and are just doing it out of love? You question my motive for calling your tone condescending and you think people are looking for some sort of massage therapy from you. Well Mr. PdxMan we all have our issues and we don't need you to come around peddling your self-righteous psychobabble, so go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

I admit these r yummy & I have struggled w/ my chip addiction since being sleeved 9.20.12 & can proudly say I've lost 95lbs. I just dipped them in fage yogurt so I'd get my Protein in. What works for some may not work for all. My motto is all in moderation:-)

Don't do it. They have no nutritional value and they are a slider.

A waste of calories.

OK ' date=' let me see if I've got this right, you talk to people with such a superior smart alec attitude because you're really so concerned and are just doing it out of love? You question my motive for calling your tone condescending and you think people are looking for some sort of massage therapy from you. Well Mr. PdxMan we all have our issues and we don't need you to come around peddling your self-righteous psychobabble, so go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.[/quote']

You have obviously read my responses with a cynical tone therefore feeling I was being cynical, too. There is nothing I can do about that. I wish you and the OP well in your journey with the sleeve and hope you get out exactly what you need from it.

Good luck

Everyone has a right to their opinion. ..and the pictures were fm a previous post..I made about the veggie sticks. ..I am new at this sleeved 8/6.. & I'm learning...wut I can or should b eating...u smart mouth dip shyt... im positive no one knew how to eat perfectly in the begining or in the end fore no one Is perfect. .so in the future if u feel like u nd to say some fuuked up words of wisdom swallow.. a load

Everyone has a right to their opinion. ..and the pictures were fm a previous post..I made about the veggie sticks. ..I am new at this sleeved 8/6.. & I'm learning...wut I can or should b eating...u smart mouth dip shyt... im positive no one knew how to eat perfectly in the begining or in the end fore no one Is perfect. .so in the future if u feel like u nd to say some fuuked up words of wisdom swallow.. a load

Have you even read my posts? Where was I being a smart mouth? And from this post you are rising above this?

Sorry, but as I mentioned in one of the posts, which it doesn't look like you read, if someone walked into an A.A. meeting with a light beer wondering if it was OK for them to drink it, I am not going to placate them unicorns fairy dust.

Folks, we're all grown up here. If you want a smart alec response from me, it would have been along the lines of why someone would post a picture without actually asking a question leaving the door wide open for the reader to interpret their meaning. It would have have gone on complaining that someone has such little regard for everyone's time on VST that they will spend 2 seconds posting a picture and then wait for everyone else to submit well thought out, kind, loving, validating responses.

Respect.

And you're trying to preach to me?!

Yeesh! You can't see the forest for the trees.

Almost 50% fat, high carbs and no Fiber.

No thank you.

I'm sorry but this is not cool.

I understand if you don't like his feedback but this?

Not cool...

Have you even read my posts? Where was I being a smart mouth? And from this post you are rising above this?

Sorry, but as I mentioned in one of the posts, which it doesn't look like you read, if someone walked into an A.A. meeting with a light beer wondering if it was OK for them to drink it, I am not going to placate them unicorns fairy dust.

Folks, we're all grown up here. If you want a smart alec response from me, it would have been along the lines of why someone would post a picture without actually asking a question leaving the door wide open for the reader to interpret their meaning. It would have have gone on complaining that someone has such little regard for everyone's time on VST that they will spend 2 seconds posting a picture and then wait for everyone else to submit well thought out, kind, loving, validating responses.

Respect.

And you're trying to preach to me?!

Yeesh! You can't see the forest for the trees.

First off, it's you can't see the forest THROUGH the trees and second off, this isn't AA. This is the Verticlesleevetalk.com

Grow up, you don't always have to have the last word.

First off, it's you can't see the forest THROUGH the trees and second off, this isn't AA. This is the Verticlesleevetalk.com

Grow up, you don't always have to have the last word.

I was making an analogy. No, this isn't AA, but some folks here struggle with food addiction, which has root cause similarities.

You are asking me to grow up? Where am I being infantile?

Since I cannot see the forest, perhaps you can enlighten me as to where I was off base?

Seems you are trying to be a little self-righteous here. Might want to take a time-out for some self-reflection yourself.

If you are wanting to know how to ignore me while you are using the website, see instructions HERE. I guess this doesn't work for the app, though.

This is really sad.. I posted the pictures for a reason. .to c if folk eat these..plain n simple.. not to start DRAMA.. ok now I no many don't...jesus. I'm not trying to go back to the way I use to eat...I'm not here to sabatoge my self...damn...I'm not looking for approval either. .. ill continue to read and post...if I do something right or wrong I'm still human and it is human to error...common sense ain't got shyt to do wit it...