Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Belching?

Why after 10 months I am still constantly belching? It has become so normal I don't even realize I am doing it. Last night in bed my husband said, " I could not stand to belch like that all the time!". So he was saying I am sick of listening to this. What am I doing to cause this? I even belch after I drink.

I belch a lot more and I ave since right after post op. f i want to be discrete I belch with my mouth closed, which makes it a lot quieter.

Why after 10 months I am still constantly belching? It has become so normal I don't even realize I am doing it. Last night in bed my husband said' date=' " I could not stand to belch like that all the time!". So he was saying I am sick of listening to this. What am I doing to cause this? I even belch after I drink.[/quote'] Are you taking anything like Prilosec?

I don't belch. I sneeze. And sneeze. and sneeze

At least 8-9 times in a row when I get to a certain level in eating. My hubs gets this look on his face! Priceless. Like I can help it. LOL

sometimes I get hiccups 4-5 times when Im full. Belching has to do with swallowing air doesn't it?...which is really easy with drinking Water.< /p>

I drink diet soda (yeah, yeah, bad, bad) and belch after every drink. I do try and do it quietly. I also hiccup when I'm full. I suspect that this is a forever thing. No biggie.

Why after 10 months I am still constantly belching? It has become so normal I don't even realize I am doing it. Last night in bed my husband said' date=' " I could not stand to belch like that all the time!". So he was saying I am sick of listening to this. What am I doing to cause this? I even belch after I drink.[/quote']

I'm two and a half years out and still belch terribly after really cold carbonated drinks. Therefore i try to stay clear. But i dint belch if they are luke warm go figure. And if i eat and drink soda i get really bad indigestion to the point of nearly throwing up.

OMG - thought it was just me! Yes, I belch when I have eaten one bite too many...and I am GLAD to belch as it takes some of the "feeling too full" pressure away.

Yep...I belch all the time. I have noticed it is particularly bad if I eat to full or eat sugary stuff. I've just accepted it as the way it is!

Add me to the belchers also! I think I tend to eat too fast and swallow air because I usually burp after I eat, not when I drink.